115 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 13

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 115 Extra Story: Jiang Yi Does Not Amnesia 13

    Jiang Yi's birthday is coming soon. On Christmas day, the squad leader and Chen Wanzhou came over and had a meal with Jiang Yi and the others.

    When the meeting ended, Jiang Yi and Jiang Shuang took a taxi back to their current home. On the way, the sky suddenly began to snow profusely.

    When Jiang Yi and Jiang Rulu got out of the car, the snow had gradually fallen heavily. The swirling white snow fell gently like feathers, covering the street lamps, car roofs, and the dark stone road, reflecting a trace of whiteness in the dim light.

    Jiang Yi has lived in Yuncheng for many years, and it is rare to see snow. At this moment, standing at the gate of the community with Jiang Silu, looking at the feathers floating in the sky, she couldn't help reaching out to catch the snowflakes falling down, with a smile like a child's surprise on her face: "Look... Jiang Rulu , It's snow...it's snow..."

    This is the first snowfall in the capital this year, and it started to fall in the cold Christmas night, which inexplicably makes people feel very romantic.

    Jiang Rulu put her hands in the pockets of her coat, her small face poked out from her scarf, she raised her head and looked at the sky with Jiang Yi, and let out a breath of white air: "Yes, I saw it." She smiled, turned her

    head Looking at Jiang Yi: "It's the first snow this year, and it fell on your birthday, which is a good omen."

    Jiang Ruyu stretched out his hand, hugged Jiang Yi's arm, looked up at her with bright eyes: Make a wish, maybe it will come true."

    Jiang Yi was shaken by her smile, nodded in a strange way, and agreed to her proposal.

    She clasped her hands together, closed her eyes, and made a secret wish in her heart facing the night sky: Please let me be with Jiang Ruxie for the rest of my life.

    At this moment, she hopes that there will be miracles in the world.

    Jiang Silu turned his head, looked at Jiang Yi's serious face, and smiled with curved lips. At this time, the wind and snow became more fierce. Snowflakes were falling all over the sky, as if the god of miracles was announcing that he had heard her wish and was urging her to go home.

    Jiang Yi was violently blown by the oncoming north wind, and trembled involuntarily. She realized that she might have made a stupid move just now, she quickly came back to her senses, opened her eyes and put down her hands, hugged Jiang Ruxie beside her, smiled and said to her: "Okay, the wish is over, go home Let's go."     Jiang Rulu smiled and slipped into her arms, and the two of them walked towards home with their arms. The north wind howled behind them, Jiang Yi hugged Jiang Shuang and murmured, "It's really too cold, if it snows tomorrow, we don't want to go out."     Jiang Shuang nodded and said good .     Jiang Yi continued: "I'll make you a bowl of ginger soup when I get back home, drink it before going to bed, don't catch a cold." "     Okay, I'll do everything up to you."     The wind grew louder, gradually blowing their voices away. Behind them, a mound of soft white snow gradually piled up, covering all tracks.     Waking up the next morning, Jiang Yi jumped out of bed wrapped in a coat, opened the curtains and looked outside, and saw a vast expanse of whiteness.     In the distance, there are skyscrapers covered with snow, deciduous sycamore trees covered with thick snow, and low bushes topped with a mass of snow... If you get closer, you will find the amusement park downstairs in the community, covered with floors. Layers of snow.     Jiang Yi, who hadn't seen snow for a long time, became excited all of a sudden. She jumped back on the bed, pressed herself on top of Jiang Silu, and barked at her like an excited puppy: "Jiang Silu...wake up...Jiang Silu... Silu..."     Jiang Rulu had already woken up when she got up. At this moment Jiang Yi made such a fuss, Jiang Rulu had no choice but to open his eyes, and looked at her a little helplessly: "What's the matter so excited?"     She just woke up, her voice was hoarse and lazy.     Jiang Yi hugged her through the quilt, with smiles in his eyes: "It's snowing outside, get up quickly, let's go play together!"     Jiang Rulu raised his hand, put his arms around her neck and acted like a baby with her: "No, It's too cold... Aren't we going to go skiing on New Year's Day, when that time comes, let's go play in the snow again."