33

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 33

    Jiang Silu didn't seem to expect that Jiang Yi would swear. She looked at the word that appeared on the screen, fell silent for a moment, and then slowly sent a question mark.

    "?"

    Jiang Yi felt inappropriate. After all, after Jiang Ruxie was twenty-four years old, he could be in every corner of the room, in every hidden place, such as bathrooms, toilets, balconies, parking lots, and movie theaters. You will hear this word everywhere.

    But, not now.

    Jiang Yi acted as if Jiang Silu hadn't seen it, and withdrew the message.

    Jiang Shuang was even more confused by her behavior, she poked Jiang Yi again tentatively: "Jiang Yi?"

    Jiang Yi glanced at it and felt that there was no important information, so she was not going to reply to Jiang Shuang. It wasn't until the end of the party that Jiang Yi followed Jiang Qionghua home that he took out his phone from his pocket.

    Jiang Yi turned on her mobile phone and found that Jiang Shuang in WeChat had poked her a long string of "Take a shot." In addition to taking a photo, there were hundreds of messages, all of which said: "Jiang Yi, Jiang Yi."

    Jiang Yi trembled unconsciously as he watched the long list of messages. She thought that Jiang Silu might be bored in the hospital, that's why he made such a fuss. Jiang Yi endured and endured, and couldn't help but replied: "Why?"

    Jiang Rushi replied almost instantly: "Did you go back after watching the party?"

    Jiang Yi sat in the back seat, tapping his fingers: "Well, it's over I'm going back."

    Jiang Silu replied obediently: "Okay, go to bed early when you get home, good night."

    Jiang Yi replied a little coldly: "You too, take good care of your legs, don't stay in the hospital for too long, bye After the sports

    festival, Jiang Silu stayed in the hospital for a weekend and then returned to school. Her hospital stay was really short, and she was discharged before Jiang Yi could enjoy homework for fractured patients. Regarding this, Jiang Yi felt a little regretful.

    When going to school on Monday, under the eyes of the two parents, Jiang Yi helped Jiang Silu get on the bus to school.

    While Jiang Yi was busy pushing Jiang Silu's wheelchair into the trunk, Ning Wenyin, who was guarding outside the car door, said with great distress: "It's so inconvenient to go to school in a wheelchair now. Sie, otherwise You should take a month off and go to school after your injury recovers at home."

    The more Ning Wenyin thought about it, the more she felt that this method was feasible, so she said to Jiang Silu: "If you are worried about studying, we can ask The tutor will give you extra lessons."

    When Jiang Yi heard it, he almost wanted to agree with it. Heck, if Jiang Ruxie makes up lessons at home, she doesn't have to escort Jiang Silu to school, and she doesn't have to take care of her everywhere in school.

    In this way, the time they spend alone is greatly reduced, which is awesome!

    Before Jiang Yi could express his opinion, Jiang Silu, who was sitting in the car, smiled and said: "Mom, you are too worried. There is an elevator in the teaching building, and I can push the wheelchair there by myself. For the meal, I will You can ask our classmates for help, you don’t have to worry.”