38

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 38

    The appearance that Jiang Silu had agreed upon was particularly well-behaved. This reminded Jiang Yi of Zhang Tiantian's evaluation of her that day, thinking that she was like a cat.

    Jiang Yi raised his hand, scratched his face, and said in a disguised manner: "If there's nothing else, I'm going to sleep, good night."

    Jiang Shuang nodded, looked up and smiled at her: "Thank you, Jiang Yi."

    Jiang Yi Yi said that you are welcome, Jiang Silu said good night to her, and then Jiang Yi turned and went back to his room.

    After closing the door, Jiang Yi thought of Jiang Silu's every move just now, no matter how he thought about it, he felt a little reluctant to part with the scene just now. Thinking of this, she couldn't help but trembled, she threw away this absurd idea, and sat back in front of the computer to continue chatting with her friends.

    After Jiang Yi briefly explained what happened just now, he also mentioned the birthday event by the way: "By the way, what are your plans for Christmas? If there is no plan, I will treat you to dinner." The small squad leader agreed very much: "

    Okay Ah, where are you going?"

    Chen Wanzhou didn't have any opinion: "Our family... parents will go to the party that day, so I'll play with you."

    Several people finalized the time, and Jiang Yi said: "That's good , I'll let you guys know when the venue is confirmed." She didn't say it was her birthday party, but just made an appointment, which was an advance notice.

    In the next few days, Jiang Yi pushed Jiang Silu to have lunch as usual. Gradually, many people in the school accepted that they were step-sisters, and they seemed to have a good relationship.

    As the weather gets colder, students have to wrap a down jacket or overcoat over their uniforms. Soon, at the beginning of December, Jiang Shuang also had his plaster cast removed. Although his feet were still slightly lame, he was finally able to walk to eat by himself.

    Seeing that she finally recovered, Jiang Yi breathed a sigh of relief. After Jiang Silu removed the plaster cast, Jiang Yi no longer took her to dinner. So the combination of 4A and 1 reappeared on campus.

    At the beginning of December, there was another monthly exam. This time Jiang Yi caught up with the exam, performed normally, and just won the tenth place in the grade, which shocked many people.

    She has good learning ability, and she is good at growing up. In addition, she clarified her relationship with Jiang Ruxie before, and Jiang Yi attracted many suitors who were eager to move.

    A few days ago, another girl came to deliver a love letter to Jiang Yi with a blushing face. Jiang Yi was very speechless, and refused directly to the face. When he refused, he still hated to say: "At our age, we should study hard, study hard, what is your grade rank, like me, it's better to like studying."

    Because This matter, many people know that if you want to catch up with the fairy school bully of Class B, you have to study hard first, and secondly... you still have to study hard. If you don't get good grades, don't even think about dating someone.

    I don't know if this is the reason, even though everyone clearly knows that Jiang Silu is Jiang Yi's sister, they still can't help knocking on CP.

    She and Jiang Silu, the CP pair, not only were not strangled to death in the cradle, but became even more popular. This group of female high school students who have nothing to do, even gave them a CP name, which is very simple and rude, and it is called "Shuangjiang".