8

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 8

    Jiang Yi leaned against the door, looking at the group of students in the middle of the classroom. They glanced at Jiang Yi secretly, and then communicated in low voices, but no one spoke as loudly as before.

    The corners of the eyes covered with gauze and the face covered with band-aids made Jiang Yi really look like a bad girl. However, she slowed down her voice again, and asked the person again: "So no one wants to ask me?"

    The classroom was silent again.

    Jiang Yi waited for a while, then lowered his arms, and walked straight to the table by the back door: "If no one dares to ask, then next time it's best not to let me hear you talking about me because of these things. I don't like Your whispering behind your back is a great offense to me."

    She was like a sharp sword, and when she passed through the crowd, her whole body shone sharply. The students present took a step back one after another, making way for her.

    The students watched Jiang Yi come to his seat, opened the chair and sat down.

    The sweet-looking squad leader glanced at Jiang Yi who was out of tune with everyone, bit his lips lightly, tried to endure a few times, but still did not suppress his curiosity, bravely walked towards Jiang Yi, came to her and called her With one voice: "Jiang Yi..."

    "Huh?" Jiang Yi raised his eyes, glanced at the little squad leader casually, and smiled: "Do you want to ask me something?" "

    Yeah." The little squad leader nodded sharply and led a group of The students gathered around: "That's what Song Yi said... Are you..."

    Jiang Yi raised her eyebrows: "A bastard?"

    A group of girls around her nodded fiercely.

    Jiang Yi smiled, and then restrained his smile: "According to the broad definition, I am indeed. I am an illegitimate child, and my two mothers are not married. I was raised by my mother, and my mother Being single when I had sex with my mother was a normal relationship and nothing to be ashamed of."

    When the students at the side heard Jiang Yi revealing his identity and background so frankly, they suddenly gained some confidence and asked curiously: "So you are not the kind of illegitimate child who cheated, right?"

    Jiang Yi nodded: "Yes. Yes, to be precise, I am the illegitimate child of a single woman."

    As the saying goes, with the first, there is the second. Seeing how brave her classmates were, the girls around asked, "I heard that you beat Song Yi and his group in the cafeteria. Have you ever practiced it?" Jiang Yi smiled: "I have practiced Sanda for several years

    .

    The students were in an uproar, and then talked about Song Yi with Jiang Yi: "You may not know that Song Yi is famous in our school when you first came here." Jiang     Yi

    was puzzled: "How to say?"

They began to explain Jiang Yi's doubts: "Her family is very rich, and the school belongs to them, so she usually bullies some classmates with no background.

    " The toilet and the like are done very often. She has a group of small followers, who always follow her to do this."

    Jiang Yi frowned, and clicked his tongue in disgust: "Is she a primary school student? Why is she so childish?"