87

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 87

    Tears welled up in Jiang Silu's eyes, she grabbed her arm, suppressed her pain, and said sadly: "But... you... because of me...

    " Six years of hard work and injuries..."

    "If it wasn't for me, you would have a bright future, a better future, and a better life..."

    Jiang Sixi looked a little helpless, At this moment, Jiang Yi can deeply feel what the pain that has plagued Jiang Silu for so many years is.

    Perhaps in the past six years, until the day of the reunion, Jiang Ruxie may have never had a good dream.

    Jiang Yi felt a little distressed, she walked towards Jiang Silu, and pulled her into her arms. She stretched out her hand to hold Jiang Rulu's head, let her lean on her shoulder, and hugged her waist tightly.

    "Don't say such stupid things." Jiang Yi said so, stroking Jiang Silu's long hair and comforting her softly: "There is no if, there is no such assumption." "Things have already happened, and they are all over.

    "

    " I couldn't be a policeman, but I joined the army. I was on the border for four years, defending my country, and I'm proud of myself." "It's not

    a big deal not to go to college. College is a place to acquire knowledge. I didn’t go, but I can still learn new knowledge.” “

    As for the bright future you mentioned, the bright future and so on, those are things that I can still achieve for myself.” “

    I don’t think the six years Unfortunately, I live a good life. I have a group of comrades who take good care of me, a sister who is willing to take bullets for me, and two relatives to take care of.” “By the way, I also have a dog.”

    “

    I Six years, not as bad as you think. It's a part of my life, a rare and wonderful part of my life, and I actually gained a lot."

    Jiang Yi stretched out his hand, pinched the back of Jiang Silu's neck, looked down at the tears on her face, and gently wiped away her tears with his thumb: "Believe me, what I get is definitely better than what I lost." There are more things."

    Jiang Shuang looked at her with tears in his eyes. Jiang Yi leaned over, licked the tears off her face with the tip of his tongue, and said softly: "I protected you, and I also realized my other dream, and now I will make my life better."

    "Everything is getting better, Jiang Silu."

    "So from now on, don't cry for me."

    How could you not cry? For Jiang Silu, that is her lover who is full of guilt and irreparable. Even though Jiang Yi said that he gained more than he lost, Jiang Silu still felt very distressed.

    Jiang Rulu stretched out his hand, grabbed her sleeve, and cried to her, "I'm sorry...Jiang Yi...I'm sorry..."

    Jiang Yi has heard this sentence many times. But when Jiang Silu's heart disease comes up, he will always repeat it again and again.

    Jiang Yi held her face and kissed her, and whispered softly: "Don't say sorry, just say you love me..." "

    I love you, Jiang Silu."

    She bent down and hugged Jiang Silu, directly into the room. She put Jiang Shuang on her lap for a long time, and Jiang Shuang finally recovered.

    After crying, Jiang Ruxi felt a little embarrassed. She wrapped her arms around Jiang Yi's neck, buried her face in Jiang Yi's shoulders, and said a little embarrassedly: "Am I so useless? The better you treat me, the more I can't control my emotions." Jiang