10

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 10

    When Jiang Qionghua heard the word "wild species", his face completely sank.

    She held Jiang Yi's arm, stood in front of her, looked at Mrs. Song who was sitting on the sofa, and said coldly: "I don't know how Mrs. Song taught children to swear such uneducated words. About I think it is necessary for me to think carefully about your school's style of study." "

    As for the injuries of the wives and children, I will ask a lawyer to contact you for compensation."

    Jiang Qionghua felt that it was a mistake for him to let Jiang Yi stay here. She took a deep breath, looked at Director Li and said, "As for Jiang Yi's punishment, you can figure it out. I don't want my child to stay here anymore."

    Jiang Yi looked at Jiang Qionghua in surprise. I didn't expect Jiang Qionghua to respond so forcefully. The next moment, she was dragged by Jiang Qionghua's arm and walked out of the office: "Let's go, let's go home."

    Jiang Yi blinked, followed Jiang Qionghua and turned to leave.

    Ning Wenyin glanced at Jiang Qionghua, knowing that she was really in a hurry, so she didn't say much, and left with Jiang Silu.

    Director Li on the sofa couldn't sit still anymore. He got up from the sofa, watched the backs of the four of them leave, and hurriedly followed: "Hey... Mr. Jiang, Mr. Jiang..."

    Jiang Qionghua no longer wanted to talk to her, and dragged her away. Following Jiang Yi to the elevator entrance, a group of four waited for the elevator door to open and stood up. Seeing Director Li coming in a hurry, Jiang Qionghua had sharp eyes and quick hands, pressed the door close button, and locked Director Li out of the elevator door.

    Standing beside her, Jiang Yi saw Director Li's nervous and bewildered face through the crack of the elevator door, felt a little funny for no reason, and burst out laughing.

    Hearing her laughter, Jiang Qionghua turned his head and looked at her with an uneasy expression: "You can still laugh, look at how injured you are!"

    Jiang Yi thought that Jiang Qionghua was going to teach her a lesson, so he quickly said: "Although I'm dying Yes, but I didn't suffer a loss, they did it first, it's not my fault."

    Jiang Qionghua looked at the injuries on her face, and felt that everything was an eyesore: "Is this a question of who is right and who is wrong? You practiced Sanda and you were beaten like this. Did you practice Sanda for nothing? Your Sanda coach is a fake That's right, ha... four girls with little strength can make you suffer like this..."

    Jiang Yi felt that he suddenly got to the point of Jiang Qionghua's anger, and it turned out that he felt that he was ashamed to be injured in a fight. She held her schoolbag in one hand, and smiled with her eyes bent: "The place is narrow, so bumps and bumps are inevitable. And I was concerned that they were girls, so I didn't hit them in the face..."

    Jiang Yi took this opportunity to ask Jiang Qionghua frankly: "By the way, if I made a fuss today, will I be expelled? If I am expelled, you can send me to a normal public school, I think It's so boring to deal with these ladies."

    Standing beside Jiang Yi, Jiang Rulu turned his head to look at her, and suddenly found that the eyes of this very arrogant bad girl beside her were full of hope. It seemed that she really wanted to be fired.

    Jiang Qionghua misunderstood, thinking she was worried about being fired, and said with a sullen face: "I want to fire you, it's a good idea! Do you think my money is donated for nothing?" Jiang Yi understood: "Oh~ you still