109 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 7

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 109 Episode 3: Jiang Yi Does Not Amnesia 7

The results of the college entrance examination will come out soon. Jiang Yi and Jiang Shuang discussed for a long time, and finally decided on their major.

Both of them chose Capital University as their first choice, but Jiang Silu applied for business, while Jiang Yi chose clinical medicine and animal medicine.

Before the notice came, the kidnapping case was in court.

Jiang Qionghua and Ning Wenyin have been busy for a long time, cooperating with the police to collect a lot of evidence. At the same time, through commercial operations, Jiang Liuyun's shares and power in Songshan Jiang's family were wiped out, and he and his current wife were eventually imprisoned.

When the verdict came out, Jiang Liuyun denied it, and there was a second trial. But no matter how hard he struggled, he couldn't get rid of the fate of being in prison.

After confirming that Jiang Liuyun was indeed the mastermind of the kidnapping case and asking Ning Wenyin for support just to kidnap Jiang Sishang, Jiang Yi was very worried about Jiang Sishang's state.

After all, he is Jiang Silu's father, but he had his daughter kidnapped for commercial gain. The danger of that night is still vivid in his mind, Jiang Yi can't forget how the alpha who kidnapped her looked at Jiang Silu.

If she did nothing like a salted fish that day, she would know what a tragic thing would happen to Jiang Ruxie.

Didn't Jiang Liuyun think of hurting his daughter when he implemented this plan?

No, he must have thought about it. It's just that his interests are more important than his own daughter, that's why he did such a beastly thing.

The journey home from the courtroom seemed extremely long. After hearing the verdict, Jiang Rulu remained silent, but held Jiang Yi's hand tightly, refusing to let go.

Jiang Yi was very worried about her, so as soon as he got home, he greeted Jiang Qionghua Ning Wenyin, and led Jiang Silu to his small villa.

When entering the first floor, Jiang Yi closed the door with his backhand, stood in front of the gate, took Jiang Silu's hand, and looked at her steadily: "Jiang Rulu..."

Jiang Ruyu raised his head, his eyes darkened. Looking at her anxiously: "Yeah."

Jiang Yi took a deep breath, took her hand and summoned up the courage to say, "I... don't worry, I will always protect you in the future."

Just be, just be your father, it doesn't exist. From now on, she will be Jiang Ruxi's new family.

A smile slowly bloomed on Jiang Yi's lips: "I know Jiang Yi, you have always done this."

She pursed her lips, took Jiang Yi's hand heavily, and gave her own oath: " Jiang Yi, I will protect you from now on."

She will never let such a thing happen again.

Seeing her smile, Jiang Yi relaxed a lot, and nodded heavily: "Okay!"

The kidnapping case is now over. Soon, both Jiang Rulu and Jiang Yi received their admission notices.

Jiang Silu was admitted to the business school as he wished, but Jiang Yi was a little bit short of clinical medicine, so he was thrown away to his second choice of animal medicine.