return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 86

    Because it was at the exit of the station, and Jiang Silu's outstanding appearance attracted the attention of many people. Jiang Yi didn't intend to accept the baptism of this kind of gaze too much, and after a hasty greeting, he said, "Okay, okay, let's go to the hospital first." Everyone agreed, and

    Jiang Yi pushed the suitcase and went to the station parking lot.

    Jiang Rulu hurriedly followed her, tugged at the corner of Jiang Yi's clothes and said, "Let me help you." Jiang

    Yi smiled and said nothing, just reached out to hold her, and the two led Yu Yu and Xu Meng forward .

    The two of them have very different styles, but their backs look very similar. Xu Mengwo was in Yu Yu's arms, and subconsciously looked up at her. Seeing her look as usual, walking behind them, Xu Meng couldn't help but frowned.

    It takes about half an hour from the high-speed rail station to the hospital. Jiang Yi picked up some topics during the journey, and asked Xu Meng and Yu Yu about their respective situations, which made them smile.

    Jiang Yi was obviously more happy about Xu Meng's surgery than Xu Meng herself. She turned the steering wheel and said happily, "Xiao Meng will go home this time, he will recover from his illness, and he can go to school.

    " The next time I go back, will Xiaomeng still have to go to the first year of high school? At that time, I have to study hard and get into a good university."

    Xu Meng nodded vigorously: "Well, I will, Miss Xiaoyi!"

    Yu Yu in the back seat Yu reached out and rubbed Xu Meng's hair, smiled and said, "You have to listen to your sister Yi, and get into a good university.

    " While chatting, she couldn't help raising her eyes to look at Jiang Yi.

    Jiang Yi turned the steering wheel with smiles on his eyes and brows: "Your sister used to show off to us, saying that your grades are good, and you will definitely be more promising than her in the future. When you get into a good school, I will give you a big red envelope In the past ,

    when Sister Xu was still there, she would call home every year and holiday. Every time after the fight, he proudly said what happened to his wife, and said that his sister won the first place again, which was even more prestigious than the victorious big cock.

    It has been more than two years since the incident, and when Sister Xu was mentioned again, the gloom on the faces of the three of them was much less.

    Xu Meng's face was not so heavy, even when she was sick, her optimistic and strong nature still put a smile on her face.

    Xu Meng raised his head, staring at the back of Jiang Yi's head with eyes full of stars: "Well, I will, and sister Xiao Yi will prepare a super big red envelope for me."

    Jiang Yi nodded: "Of course."

    She smiled She looks like her sister, but she really looks like someone else's sister. Jiang Silu tilted his head to look at her, for some reason, he remembered Jiang Yi's nonsense on the day they met again.

    Thinking about it now, maybe Jiang Yi really did time travel, maybe he has a younger sister.

    Maybe it was because Jiang Silu stared too hard at Jiang Yi, Xu Meng in the back seat rolled his eyes and thought for a while before saying, "Miss Xiao Yi always asks about me, let's talk about yours too."