21

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 21

    Jiang Rulu carried her schoolbag and walked to Jiang Yi's bedside, and took all the homework she had brought. She took out her homework from her schoolbag, put it on the coffee table next to the bed, and said to Jiang Yi: "Your class's homework today is only physics and mathematics, and I brought them here for you. By the way, there is also Chinese, Your class requires you to recite."

    Jiang Yi watched as Jiang Silu took out his homework from his schoolbag one by one, and his scalp became numb: "My hand is hurt like this, do you think I can still do my homework?

    " He glanced at her: "You don't seem to be left-handed, right-handed. It shouldn't be a problem. What's more, there are not many homework... If you don't want to, you can just memorize the text." Jiang Yi was about to suffocate

    .

    She is a victim! Don't do your homework when you are in the hospital! It’s hard to sneak away from school, shouldn’t you let yourself go and enjoy it for a few more days?

    Ning Wenyin, who was on the side, saw the displeasure on Jiang Yi's face, and quickly interrupted the conversation between them: "Let's ignore homework, Xiao Yi, eat quickly." Ning Wenyin held the bowl and looked

    at Daughter: "Shanglae ​​arrived at the hospital at this point. Did you come from school as soon as school is over? Are you hungry? Mom also brought your Auntie Jiang's meal. If you are hungry, eat some first." Jiang

    Sishang Shaking her head: "I'm not very hungry."

    Ning Wenyin said with a smile: "After Xiao Yi finishes eating, you can go back to eat with mother."

    Jiang Ruxi nodded obediently: "Okay mother." She paused After a pause, he took out another item from his schoolbag, and said to Jiang Yi, "This is a gift from Miaomiao. She originally wanted to come to see you, but she couldn't come here, so she entrusted me to deliver it." Since Qin After Miaomiao became an omega, the Qin family attached great importance to her personal safety, and basically took her home immediately after school every day.

    Jiang Yi tilted his head, glanced at the small gift box in Jiang Silu's hand, and felt that Qin Miaomiao was really a nice person. She paused, and said to Jiang Shuang, "Thank you. Please thank her tomorrow."

    Jiang Shuang agreed, and then asked her, "Where do you think it would be better to put this?"

    Jiang Yi replied, "Put it on the bedside."

    Jiang Silu bent down and put the gift on the bedside. Seeing that the conversation between the two of them was over, Ning Wenyin scooped up a spoonful of rice and handed it to Jiang Yi's mouth, and said with a smile: "Okay, you two don't talk any more. Xiao Yi, hurry up and eat, it will be cold if you don't eat." "

    Jiang Yi was stuffed with a mouthful of rice and ate to the brim. She glanced at the extremely gentle Ning Wenyin in front of her, and secretly glanced at Jiang Ruxun from the corner of her eye, and suddenly saw that her expression became slightly awkward, and her eyes lit up.

    Oops, Jiang Silu is jealous!

    Eat more, eat more, and treat her as a naive child who came to grab mother's love.

    With such thoughts in mind, Jiang Yi showed Ning Wenyin a big smile: "Thank you, Aunt Ning, the food that Aunt Ning cooked for me is super delicious.

    " Praise me when you remember it. It’s delicious, eat more." Ning Wenyin said and stuffed another big spoonful for Jiang Yi.

    Next, Ning Wenyin poured Jiang Yi a large cup of soup. After Jiang Yi was full, Ning Wenyin took Jiang Silu back.