2

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

chapter 2

    That night, Jiang Qionghua did not go home. Jiang Yi, who lived alone in the big villa, felt unparalleled happiness.

    Of course, even if Jiang Yi didn't come home, Grandma Xu Lan, who cooked for Jiang's family, still prepared a super sumptuous dinner.

    After having a full meal, Jiang Yi went to the gym to exercise for two hours as usual.

    Maybe the girl today bit too hard, she sweated after exercising, and the wound stimulated by the sweat was excruciatingly painful. Jiang Yi felt that the pain was unbearable, so he went to the bathroom to take a shower, and after he got out, he wanted to ask Xu Lan if he had any band-aids at home.

    When she came down the stairs, she saw Xu Lan handing a food box to Jiang Qionghua's assistant, and then she stopped.     After watching the assistant leave with the food box, Jiang Yi walked down the stairs and greeted

    Xu Lan who was walking back slowly: "Grandma Xu, do you have any band-aids at home?"

Immediately he became nervous: "Band-aids? There are some... Where is Xiao Yi injured, whether it's serious or not, show grandma first..." Looking at the

    old man's nervous expression, Jiang Yi smiled indifferently: "It's not serious, it's not serious... It's just that I was bitten a few times."

    Xu Lan's voice suddenly rose: "I was bitten! Did someone bully you at school?"

    Seeing that she was thinking wrong, Jiang Yi hurriedly said today things briefly.

    After Xu Lan heard this, she came out with the medicine box and muttered, "Xiao Yi is such a good boy. I just said that no one will bully you for being such a good boy.

    " Please post it."

    Jiang Yi was a little embarrassed, and quickly rejected the other party: "No need for grandma, I will do it myself."

    Xu Lan grabbed her, that dry and thin hand was like a pair of pliers, full of strength , dragged Jiang Yi to the sofa: "You can't see it yourself, grandma will stick it for you."

    Jiang Yi is considered a person who respects the old and loves the young, so he had to squat down in front of Xu Lan obediently, and let her stick the wound on himself. stick.

    Xu Lan took Jiang Yi's clothes down to her shoulders, saw the bruises on her right shoulder, and felt distressed: "Why did that doll bite so hard, it bleeds and broke the skin.

    " sigh.

    Jiang Yi was most afraid of the care shown by these grandmother-level elders, so she quickly said: "It doesn't hurt that much, I have thick skin." She quickly

    changed the subject: "By the way, grandma, I just saw my...my mother's Assistant, is she here to get supper? My mother is working overtime again today?"

    Jiang Yi actually lived in this house for about ten days, but Jiang Qionghua worked overtime almost every day.

    Xu Lan squinted her eyes and put on the Band-Aid for Jiang Yi: "It's not for your mother, it's for Scatter..."

    At this point, Xu Lan paused, as if he said something that shouldn't be said, and stopped talking.

    Shot? Ning Wenyin's daughter is about to live in the same house as her "peer"?