94

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 94

    As Xu Meng's illness gradually improved, Jiang Yi gradually felt relieved, and under Jiang Silu's arrangement, he entered university to study.

    In the beginning, Jiang Rulu was still not used to Jiang Yi not being around, and sometimes even left work to go to school with her. But as the psychotherapy gradually improved, Jiang Silu gradually relaxed, controlled himself not to follow Jiang Yi, and began to let the two of them have independent personal space.

    Even so, Jiang Silu would still send text messages to Jiang Yi regularly to confirm her existence. Jiang Yi doesn't mind this kind of thing, and accepts that his girlfriend is a gangster and reports on time every day.

    Even with such intensive replies, Jiang Sishang was still so attached to her when she came back at night. Especially after Jiang Ruxi developed a new hobby, Jiang Yi was tossed back and forth between pain and pleasure by her.

    Sometimes, Jiang Yi would even doubt life, thinking that Jiang Rushang might be an alpha, and he himself is an omega. After all, for an alpha to be treated like this, it is really a shame for a strong A.

    Perhaps because of this mentality, the two of them went back and forth on the bed, asking for each other, and it was more harmonious than before.

    At the end of early December, it happened to be Jindolai's birthday. A few friends hadn't gotten together for a long time, so the squad leader organized a birthday party.

    That day Jiang Silu happened to be going to a dinner party, so he didn't come, so Jiang Yi went to the appointment alone again.

    Jiang Yi thought that the place arranged by the squad leader this time would be another high-end club, but unexpectedly it was a barbecue restaurant. Although it is a barbecue restaurant, it is reserved by them, so it is a special barbecue restaurant.

    Five alphas occupied this barbecue restaurant, ordered a bunch of meat to eat, and shared their recent life while eating.

    Jin Duolai said that he recently won a small award, and everyone raised their thumbs up one after another, giving a thumbs up to the up-and-coming friends. When blowing rainbow farts, he almost called Jin Daolai a rare genius once in a century, which made Jin Daolai blush.

    After Jin Duolei finished speaking as today's protagonist, Zhang Tiantian said that the students nowadays are becoming more and more desperate, and they basically fail the physical fitness test. , some alphas are lazy to the bone.

    The small squad leader couldn't help but

    put on a face and said: "Young people nowadays are not physically strong enough!" Chen Wanzhou gave her a sideways glance and said meaningfully: "You still have the nerve to talk about others, aren't you too bad? Last year with the program , and fainted due to hypoglycemia."

    The squad leader quickly retorted: "I didn't eat breakfast, so I'm hungry, okay? I'm usually pretty strong!"

    Chen Wanzhou laughed, with a sarcastic look. The squad leader immediately became angry when he saw it, and said a little unconvinced: "Chen Wanzhou, what do you mean, can you do it? You can do it tomorrow morning..." Hearing this, Jiang Yi felt that something was wrong

    . She bit into a mutton skewer, looked at the little squad leader suspiciously, and asked, "What's wrong with her?" For some

    reason, Jiang Yi, who had been influenced by Jiang Ruxie for a long time, had an intuition that the little squad leader was talking about premature ejaculation.