29

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 29

    Even though Jiang Yi said that she doesn’t laugh, Jiang Yi couldn’t help but smile when the big customer Chu Ningning bought a few large boxes of fruit: “Student, go slowly, remember to eat well.” Maybe it’s her

    smile It was so brilliant, Chu Ningning looked back at her with a few boxes of fruit, looked at her seriously and said, "Jiang Yi, you look so pretty when you smile, you should smile more." After she left, Jiang Yi raised

    her Touching his face with his hand, he thought to himself, isn't he just smiling every day? Why was she saying that, I felt like I was full of sorrow before.

    Not long after, Jin Duolai came back in a hurry, and Jiang Yi immediately abdicated for Xian, and went behind the scenes to continue working as a fruit ninja.

    Although it is already the beginning of November, the sun is still very vicious for Jiang Yi. She didn't want to go to the playground at all, and watched the game under the sun, so she leisurely hid in the shade of the tree and peeled fruit.

    There was an 800-meter race in the afternoon, and Jiang Yi heard Jiang Silu's name read in the broadcast script several times. She peeled the pears and couldn't help listening for a while more distracted.

    After a while, I heard a burst of cheers erupting on the playground, and Jiang Ruxie's name was called. Sure enough, after a while, Jiang Yi heard the announcement on the radio that the first place in the 800-meter race was Jiang Silu.

    Jiang Yi suddenly thought that the small squad leader seemed to have signed up for the 800-meter race. She raised the corner of her mouth and couldn't help being happy.

    As soon as the broadcast ended, Jiang Yi saw Chen Wanzhou walking towards the base camp with the support of the small squad leader who had just finished running 800 meters and was out of breath. While peeling the papaya, Jiang Yi gloated and teased: "Tsk, useless alpha."

    The little squad leader knew that she was teasing him that he couldn't even run an Omega, but he wasn't angry at all. She hung on Chen Wanzhou's body and moved to the massage bed in the base camp where athletes could massage and relax. She lay down on it, turned her head and smiled and said to Jiang Yi: "Being a man should be more tolerant of yourself. You know, I ran away last year." The third-to-last person. I can run to the second this year, all thanks to my physique." "

    I am already very satisfied. As for the comparison with Jiang Silu, who runs first every year, I dare not think about it. think."

    The squad leader waved his hand, and showed a very peaceful expression after being massaged by his classmates.

    Jiang Yi looked at her and smiled: "You came second? That's okay. Who is the third?"

    The squad leader turned his head and smiled at Jiang Yi: "Song Yi, hehe. She was the second last year , I surpassed him this year."

    Jiang Yi looked at her expression of "I'm so happy to surpass Song Yi", and felt that Song Yi, an idiot, might be the unit of measurement in their group, as long as it can make her unhappy, then It must be better than taking the first place.

    Jiang Yi smiled and said, "It's pretty good."

    At this time, a group of students from Class A surrounded Jiang Silu and came over. Jiang Yi heard a group of them say something like "the sleet is so powerful", and looked up.