99 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 3

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 99 Extra Story 2: Jiang Sishang 3

    After six years, Jiang Yi still hasn't changed much. Her kind nature makes her extremely easy to soften her heart in the face of other people's requests.

    Jiang Silu is good at catching people's weaknesses, she knows how to keep Jiang Yi, so she used a method that works in negotiation, first made an extremely unreasonable request, and then offered a negotiable choice , to the satisfaction of both parties.

    After some negotiations, she kept Jiang Yi by her side temporarily as she wished.

    Three nights have passed since the reunion. For three nights, Jiang Silu, who hadn't had a good night's sleep, relaxed his tense spirit after confirming that Jiang Yi would not leave for the time being, and fell into sleep briefly.

    She dreamed again that night, in the empty hotel lobby, the crystal chandelier above her head was shining brightly. Young men and women wearing various masks shuttled back and forth holding goblets in the distorted and ambiguous light. In the shadows of his clothes and temples, Jiang Yi, who was wearing white clothes and black pants, walked forward slowly with his back to her.

    Jiang Rulu chased after her, and ran towards her recklessly against the flow of people. She brushed past all kinds of people and rushed towards the phantom until she grabbed the other's hand.

    Jiang Yi, who was caught, turned her head and cast a confused glance at her, as if to say, "You have identified the wrong person."

    Jiang Ruxi felt palpitations and woke up from the dream.

    She opened her eyes, and found that Jiang Yi was no longer beside her, and her head was instantly awake. She hurriedly got up wrapped in the quilt, got out of bed to look for Jiang Yi's figure, she was so flustered that she seemed to have had a long sweet dream.

    But before she found someone, she found the note on the bedside. Jiang Silu recognized the other party's handwriting immediately. She picked up the note and looked at the other party's familiar handwriting. What came to her mind was that many years ago, when she came back from the birthday party, she saw the picture of the giant panda on the bed. situation.

    At that moment, she suddenly realized that Jiang Yi didn't just hate and alienate her, but she also cared about her. At least, Jiang Yi cares about what she likes.

    A secret longing rose from Jiang Ruxie's heart. She felt that she was a crazy and paranoid person at heart, so that night, she went to find Jiang Yi without hesitation.

    There was even a moment when she wanted to use her body to confirm whether Jiang Yi really didn't respond to her.

    Perhaps due to the influence of Ning Wenyin, Jiang Silu has never had much feeling about his gender. But when she wants something, she uses all her strengths well.

    It may be because of the single-parent family, but Jiang Silu feels that he has a stronger nature. Since she was a child, no matter whether her mother asked her or not, she always hoped that she would be number one.

    In this case, only overflowing admiration surrounds her and her mother.

    She has strict requirements on herself. In addition to taking the first place in everything, she is also perfect in her life, never conflicts with others, and has gained a good reputation.

    Since she was a child, she knew that what she did would lead to what she would get.

    But Jiang Yi was the only exception in her life. It seemed that no matter how she showed her kindness, all she got from Jiang Yi was a polite response.