102 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 6

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 102 Extra Story 2: Jiang Sishui is Finished

    Just before Jiang Silu came, Jiang Yi encountered the most ridiculous nurturing declaration in her life.

    I still remember when I joined the army, because I was pretty good-looking and had no background, I would be hinted that I could take care of myself when I was given some missions to protect the young lady occasionally.

    There are Omega, beta, and even alpha in these people.

    Jiang Yi occasionally doubts life, thinking that he may have a face that looks suitable for raising. She later discovered that this was not the case. It's that an alpha like her is too rare, and this kind of people gather around her like a collection of stamps.

    Perhaps in this world, sleeping with a rare type of alpha like her would be considered bragging rights in a certain class.

    This made Jiang Yi feel that he might be a giant panda forced to go into business, taking pictures with a group of people he doesn't like every day.

    At this moment, she looked at the female Omega standing in front of her, and she knew very well that she was no different from those who had taken care of her in the past. The only special thing was that this girl was much bolder than others.

    Jiang Yi looked at the other party's delicate appearance, raised his left hand, lit up his ring, took a deep breath and said, "I don't know what you misunderstood, but I'm married. What you just said, I'm I will pretend that I didn’t hear it.”

    Omega smiled, crossed his arms and said to Jiang Yi: “I know, I have investigated you, and I don’t think the ring on your hand is real.” “

    You used to be in the army. I worked as a bodyguard for a while, and now I follow that famous lady in Yuncheng. But an alpha like you definitely has more than one Omega." "

    I think she treats you pretty well, and the car and clothes are all within your financial means." She is willing to sponsor you to go to school..." "

    I know it is impossible for you to turn around and follow me, but you have other choices."

    Oemga said, and handed a business card to Jiang Yi, his immature eyes were full of deep meaning that didn't match his age: "Just spend time with me in school, two days a week, 20W a month. It's like earning extra money How about it?"

    Making extra money? Crazy, make extra money!

    Jiang Yi was going to die of anger! What is she, a readily available item to borrow?

    Jiang Yi kept a straight face and didn't pick up the business card. Omega didn't mind, just walked into Jiang Yi with a smile, put the business card through the collar of her clothes, and said lightly: "A person like Miss Jiang will marry an alpha who is well-matched sooner or later. If you want to marry It’s better not to think about it. It’s better to earn more while you’re young.” “

    If I’m satisfied, I can introduce my good sister to you.”

    Jiang Yi felt that if the other party had money, they might have already taken it. He picked up the money and gently fanned her face.

    Jiang Yi laughed angrily, she reached out and took out the business card, feeling that she shouldn't care about children. She endured and endured, and said: "Thank you, I know, Jiang Silu is married, don't bother you." "