66

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 66

    She stared blankly at the photo frame for a long while, then stayed where she was. Jiang Rulu noticed her strangeness, walked over, and asked with concern: "What's wrong?"

    Jiang Yi turned his head away, not wanting her to see his tears, stretched out his hand to grab a piece of pajamas, and walked to the bathroom. With a firm tone: "It's nothing, I'm going to take a shower."

    She said, turned and went into the bathroom.

    Jiang Rulu looked at her back, pondered for a while, came to the closet, turned around and saw the photo in the middle of the clothes. She frowned suspiciously, wondering if Jiang Yi just reacted to this photo?

    There was a gleam of light in Jiang Silu's eyes. If this is true, maybe her body still has some memories.

    Thinking about this, Jiang Rulu changed into a pair of shoes and followed Jiang Yi into the bathroom.

    Jiang Yi's mind is in a mess now, the memory that just surfaced in her mind is too real, she even remembers that this is a photo taken by Jiang Yi's mother when she was in the late stage of cancer, and soon after, her mother died.

    But the things she can think of are limited to so many. No matter how much it was, it was covered up after that fall into the water, like a ship sunk in the water, unless you dig it out and piece it together to restore it, it is impossible to piece together the whole picture.

    The memory of almost seventeen years is a very heavy gift, if you don't look for it carefully, it will be difficult to piece together.

    Jiang Yi was shocked just by accepting such a little information. The feeling was too real, and her sadness was also reflected in a very timely manner. She even felt that this memory did not belong to "Jiang Yi"'s body, but to hers.

    It doesn't make sense, but she is a person who only traveled to this world six years ago. She clearly knows that her experience before time travel should not be a native of this world.

    Wait, what if Jiang Yi is not a native of this world?

    This possibility is not always possible in ordinary dog-blood novels. She——Jiang Yi, was hit to death by a car twenty-three years ago, and then came to this world through a fetus. Lost memory, only remember the memory of the previous life.

    Thinking about it this way, Jiang Yi felt that his life was like a book. It must be a collection of dog blood. This is the bloody life that a fucking author can give her!

    If this is the case, wouldn't it be a loss for her to be a bodyguard now that she has nothing to do from being a rich second generation who can be a salted fish?

    It's rare to time travel once in life, and everyone hopes that they can time travel to become the rich second generation, not a child in the mountains!

    The more Jiang Yi thought about it, the more crooked he was, he didn't even notice that the bathroom door opened, and Jiang Rulu walked over frankly.

    When she was hugged by Jiang Rulu from behind, her first reaction was to lock the opponent and throw her over the shoulder. But when she grasped Jiang Silu's wrist, she realized who this person was in her mind, and immediately turned around while holding her hand, looking at him sharply.

    When the shower fell, Jiang Rulu raised her head, looked at Jiang Yi's black mid-length hair that was soaked in water and stuck to her face, and raised her hand to pluck the strands of hair from her cheeks.