11

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 11

    In the end, Jiang Yi struggled several times, expressing that he didn't want to go to the hospital, so Jiang Qionghua took someone back in the car with Ning Wenyin.

    On the way back, Jiang Qionghua seemed to have received a call from the Song family, talking about what happened today. During the conversation, the Song family's overtures could be vaguely seen. But Jiang Qionghua didn't buy it. Don't beep beep beep. If you beat your daughter, my family will lose money, but if my daughter is injured, you have to be prepared.

    No matter what the reason was, Jiang Qionghua stood up for Jiang Yi. Jiang Yi, who has never had a thigh hug since he was a child, feels that he has a big thick leg in his arms, and it feels quite cool.

    Jiang Qionghua hung up the Song family's phone with a very bad face. She glanced at Jiang Yi who was sitting opposite, suppressed her anger and said, "Next time the child of the Song family says those things to you again, you will beat her, beat her hard!" Ning Wenyin on the side was very speechless

    : "Qinghua, how can you teach children like this."

    Jiang Yi also felt that Jiang Qionghua was speechless, and actively echoed, "That's right, no one instigated my children to fight. Besides, there are too many people talking about me in private. Can she fight? As long as she doesn't come near me, I'll just pretend I didn't see her. She beats me every now and then, so why is it so violent?" Jiang Qionghua, who was a bad boy when he was a teenager, was stunned by his cheap daughter and couldn't speak for a while

    . She also thought that Jiang Yi said that there were actually many people who talked about it in private, and she felt a little uncomfortable.

    Also, children brought by single mothers always have to face a lot of gossip. It's like Jiang Silu when she was a child...but Jiang Rulu was raised by her, but Jiang Yi was not.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Qionghua glanced at Jiang Silu with a sigh.

    Jiang Yi felt that this topic was so boring, and was afraid that Jiang Qionghua would continue to ask and bring up his "miserable" childhood in the eyes of others, so he leaned against the car window with his chin in his hand and asked casually: "By the way, what are you going to have for dinner tonight?" Didn’t you say you want to be warmer? Are you cooking tonight? Or..."

    Jiang Yi looked at Ning Wenyin at the side, and asked with a smile, "Aunt Ning is cooking today?"

    Both Jiang Qionghua and Ning Wenyin's cooking skills are quite good. When Jiang Yi was with his mother in the hospital, he ate the meals cooked by them a few times. They were all delicious, completely different from Xu Lanshi's.

    Ning Wenyin looked at her with a smile: "I just cleaned up today, so I don't have time to cook, let's do it next time."

    Jiang Yi felt a little pity: "Okay, let's wait until next time! Aunt Ning promised to do it before." , I want to make a big meal for me!"

    Ning Wenyin responded gently to her: "Well, I promise, I'll make it for you."

    After Jiang Yi finished speaking, she subconsciously looked at Jiang Sixi who was at the side. Sure enough, when she saw the girl holding the schoolbag, she nervously grabbed the clothes on her knees.

    Oh, my mother is very kind to other children, so she will be jealous! After so many days and nights, Jiang Silu might hate her very much!

    Jiang Yi felt that she could do more of this matter from time to time.

    Before she finished bullying Jiang Silu secretly, Jiang Qionghua on the side said sourly: "Big meal... Sister Wen Yin, you haven't cooked a big meal for me yet..." Ning Wenyin looked at it helplessly

    . Looking at her: "Why are you competing with the child?" Both children are here, Mr. Jiang, you are like this, do you really lose any face?

    Jiang Qionghua was still sour: "What kind of competition is this? I came here first, and you didn't cook for me, so you just cooked for Shang..." Ning Wenyin sighed: "Shang is my good boy.

    " Baby, you're not."

    Jiang Qionghua said in her heart that I could do it too, but she is now the mother of a sixteen-year-old child, and she can't act coquettishly, so she coughed lightly to cover up her coquettish posture.

    Jiang Yi just felt that he was useless, and clicked his tongue in disgust, he was really useless.

    The car quickly returned to Jiang's house. When getting out of the car, Jiang Qionghua took a step ahead and stood at the door with a "please" gesture: "Welcome Miss Ning Wenyin and Miss Jiang Silu to the humble house. A pleasant stay."

    Ning Wenyin was amused by her, and reached out to slap her on the back of the hand: "Naughty."

    Jiang Yi, who was standing behind, couldn't help but roll his eyes when he saw them flirting.

    Damn it, why is the love between this middle-aged couple stickier and sweeter than that of the young couple!

    Jiang Yi carried her schoolbag, walked up the steps, and passed by Jiang Ruling.

    At this time, Jiang Qionghua reached out to Jiang Silu, and said very solemnly: "Shangyu, welcome to my house. You know, Aunt Qionghua has always hoped that you and your mother can move in with me." "Of course

    , Living together will not change the relationship between me and your mother. But I hope that you can feel like coming home."

    Jiang Qionghua said, glanced at Jiang Yi who was walking up, and smiled: "I hope you Both Xiaoyi and Xiaoyi can feel the warmth of home here."

    Jiang Yi, who was suddenly caught by CUE, looked back at Jiang Qionghua with some surprise. Jiang Qionghua smiled at her, with a kindness in her eyes that Jiang Yi had never seen before.

    Jiang Yi was a little uncomfortable, his eyes wandered from side to side, and finally fell on Jiang Silu.

    Standing at the bottom of the steps, Jiang Rulu looked up at Jiang Yi, her eyes fixed on her.

    At this moment, a sentence flashed in Jiang Yi's mind unconsciously: "Even though the mother chose the aunt who cared for her since she was a child and has a family, she was still a little apprehensive in the face of a brand new environment and interpersonal relationship. It was just that day , when she saw the man stretching out his hand towards her, and heard the words welcome home, for some reason, a warmth surged from the bottom of her heart." "

    This warmth is the beginning of all romantic tragedies."

    Jiang Yi shuddered, Immediately tossed this sentence out of his mind, and quickly turned his head to look at Jiang Qionghua at the side and said, "You are so contrived, hurry up and eat!"

    Jiang Yi, who was completely puzzled, carried her schoolbag and walked home without looking back. go.

    The warm atmosphere created by Jiang Qionghua was completely destroyed by her words, and she was so angry that her teeth were itching: "How can I have such a child who is not understanding at all! It's still so much cuter! I'm so pissed off! "

    Jiang Qionghua tilted his head, looked at Jiang Silu and said, "Hurry up and go in. Grandma Xu made a lot of delicious food today. You should eat more, or the brat will finish eating." Jiang Qionghua said, and

    Ning Wen Yin walked in.

    Jiang Silu hummed softly, stood under the steps and looked up at the door of Jiang's house, took a deep breath, and walked in.

    How to put it, she is actually not very good at dealing with tender scenes other than with her mother. Just now, Jiang Yi really saved her from embarrassment.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes