51

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 51

    Jiang Yi felt that as a human being, she couldn't plant a flag for herself, and she should never have told her in her heart that she couldn't be tough in front of Jiang Sixie. As a result, that night, after Jiang Rulu left, Jiang Yi lay in bed, in pain all night.

    The hotness in his body could not be relieved, Jiang Yi had dreams repeatedly that night. In the dream, she once saw the plot in the original document. Every change of scene is a change of plot.

    Only this time, the protagonist was replaced by herself. In her dream, Jiang Rulu, who was more than six years older, had an unattainable indifference between her brows and eyes, but once lying under her, the enchanting eyes in her eyes could devour one's heart and soul.

    When he was emotional, Jiang Rulu always bit her shoulder and cried out, "Jiang Yi...Jiang Yi..."

    Sometimes he begged her to be softer, sometimes he raised his voice and told her to be louder... No matter what the request was, in the end, Jiang Rulu would always wrap her waist around her shoulders, raise her head and reveal her snow-white neck, like a captivating fairy, and let out a long moan.

    It may be that Jiang Silu was always calling his own name in the dream, and when Jiang Yi stretched his back comfortably, he was vaguely thinking: "So in the original text, what is the name of Jiang Silu's original partner?" Thinking of this, Jiang

    Yi Like lightning, a sentence flashed through her not sober head: "She called 'Jiang Yi', but she knew it wasn't calling her. She just called the same name and projected her feelings for the other party onto her. "

    "She suddenly realized that she actually has jealousy in this world."

    Thinking of this, Jiang Yi froze and woke up from sleep.

    She panted and opened her eyes, vaguely feeling the early spring sunshine coming in through the window coldly. In the cold air, Jiang Yi smelled the strong smell of cedar coming from the bed.

    Jiang Yi's hand was still on the hot, strange and ugly object between his legs. For some reason, her not sober mind began to show the image of the river in her dream, and the thing in her hand was like iron and steel.

    In the bedroom, on the bed, on the balcony, on the sofa, in the bathroom, in the toilet, in front of the mirror of the dressing table... standing, lying on my stomach, lying down...with legs crossed or spread...pure or obscene... All the expressions I have experienced, all the places I can imagine... are all Jiang Sishang.

    Jiang Yi has tasted the extreme enjoyment brought by the extra thing for the first time since his split. It is the devil that tempts people to fall, it is the bane... It is the devil's hand that pushes her to slide into the abyss of desire.

    Jiang Yi struggled all morning, and finally calmed down his restlessness.

    After waking up, she slumped under the blanket and smelled her own smell in the whole room.

    Some things are like this, when you do it, you feel so excited that you lose your mind, even if you completely break the moral bottom line, it doesn't matter. But once he finds his reason, he realizes that he is a creature named "human". A strong sense of morality and shame will take advantage of the opportunity to swarm up and wrap himself in this "ordinary" person.

    When Jiang Yi thought about his actions this morning, he felt a little uncomfortable. She calmed down a bit, jumped off the bed, and went straight to the bathroom.