83

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 83

    Jiang Yi never expected that such a hidden danger would exist after his disappearance. She dared to say with great certainty that since Jiang Silu knew about such insignificant and embarrassing things, he must have gone through all her materials and records.

    Does Jiang Ruxun know everything about her computer, her games, and her "study materials".

    Jiang Yi is very thankful that he is a "serious person" and has no habit of keeping a diary. Otherwise, if she transmigrated herself, she would still talk about the matter of transmigrating like beans, even if she digs three feet today, it will not be enough to bury herself.

    At that time, it will really be shameless to see people!

    Fortunately, she was born with a fetus, and fortunately, she felt that this was a real world from the very beginning, otherwise she would not know what kind of jokes would be made.

    Jiang Yi took a deep breath, looked at Jiang Silu in his arms, and said, "What else can I dream, isn't it just an ordinary, ordinary dream..."

    She couldn't say anything, so she seemed guilty, and seemed a little unreasonable Outspoken. But Jiang Yi also knew that she was by no means Jiang Ruxie's opponent in this kind of matter.

    So she quickly changed the subject, trying to seize the initiative: "But Jiang Sishang, you are too much. You can't read my things even if I'm not here. You are violating my right to privacy, you know? "

    But who is Jiang Silu? She has known Jiang Yi's weakness since she was a child.

    Hearing what Jiang Yi said, she pursed her lips slightly, showing an aggrieved look, and snuggled into Jiang Yi's arms.

    She leaned on Jiang Yi's chest, and said to her softly: "But you are not here, I can only rely on these things to confirm that you have existed.

    " She raised her hand, rubbed Jiang Silu's hair, comforting her silently.

    The sad atmosphere hadn't spread for a long time, Jiang Silu raised his head, looked at Jiang Yi and said, "However, Jiang Yi, I still want to know what kind of dream you had?"

    "I want to know, everything about you that I don't know. I know it will be a long time, but I still can't wait to hear." "Would you like to tell me?" The

    person

    in her arms is her Girlfriend, is her lover, is her lover. Jiang Yi stroked her back, stared at her eyes as clear as a deer, and couldn't say a word of rejection.

    She sighed, continued to scoop up a spoonful of rice, and fed it to Jiang Silu's lips: "What else can I dream, isn't it what I did to you before. Alpha, it's puberty again, it's normal to have erotic dreams "

    Everything has happened on the bed, sofa, bathroom, balcony, and carpet."

    After Jiang Yi finished speaking, he gave Jiang Sishen another sip, and said in a muffled voice, "Do you think I'm dirty?

    " Biting the spoon, he shook his head. She looked straight at Jiang Yi with stars in her eyes: "So when did this happen? The first time you dreamed of treating me like this, when did it start?

    " After peeling it off, Jiang Yi simply said, "It's...the time your grandpa left..." "

    I hugged you in the living room...then the next morning, it hurt for a long time..."