90

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 90

    Two people in the same situation hug each other like two wounded little beasts and lick each other's wounds.

    To be precise, it was the injured animal named Jiang Silu that unwrapped its outer layer and wrapped Jiang Yi inside. She seems to have touched the bottom of her heart through Jiang Yi's secret and unknown traumas.

    Jiang Yi reached out and hugged Jiang Silu tightly. She knew that she should survive, and she was glad that she survived, so that she could meet those she loved and those who loved herself.

    But what about Miss Xu? Sister Xu can no longer appear alive in front of Yu Yu. Even if she did so much, even if she saved Xu Meng's life, sister Xu still couldn't come back.

    This is a knot, no matter how Jiang Yi makes amends, he can't get rid of the sins in his heart, can't be frank, and can't live in this world with confidence.

    She will carry this guilt on her back for the rest of her life.

    Jiang Yi knew this, and so did Jiang Shuang.

    Because Jiang Ruxie also bears such guilt. From the day Jiang Yi disappeared until now, and even in the future, it will be like this.

    But she was luckier than Jiang Yi, the person she loved finally came back.

    Although I lost my memory, lost my youth, lost my bright future and prospects, but I still came back from hell. Jiang Silu still had a chance to make amends, but Jiang Yi didn't.

    Jiang Ruxi couldn't help but hugged her distressedly, and said to her: "Jiang Yi, do you remember what you asked me to tell you before?" "

    You must be happy every day and

    live a long life." It doesn't matter where you live, just like what Ning Wenyin said when she comforted Jiang Silu: Your life was saved by her, and she wishes you well so much, so you have to live well.

    Jiang Silu also relayed this sentence to Jiang Yi, and Jiang Yi burst into tears when he heard it.

    She raised her hand, wiped away her tears, held Jiang Silu's face and looked at her and said, "Of course I know, I want to tell you that too."

    "I'm just too sad, and I want to cry after holding it down for too long."

    Jiang Yi wiped away Jiang Silu's tears with his thumb, and said to her: "We must live well, and you are even more so. You must hurry up and get sick." Okay, then we'll get married. If you still want a child by then, we'll have a child, like you and me." "You know,

    when Sister Xu was still around, she wanted to make a baby kiss with me. She I think Sister Yu Yu is good-looking, and the child she will give birth to must be very good." "

    Then I also think that I look like a little boy, and the child will definitely not be ugly, so he puts his mind on me."

    Jiang Yi smiled, eyes still There are tears. She stretched out her hand, hugged Jiang Silu in her arms, pressed her head on her shoulder, and said softly: "Jiang Rulu, this wish can no longer be fulfilled. But I can still be happy..." "You

    said That's right, she saved my life, so I will cheer up, and I will take care of her family and myself for her."

    Jiang Yi leaned over, lowered his head and kissed Jiang Silu's cheek: With you, Jiang Silu. I don’t need you to make up and compensate me. I am willing to save you because I care about you more than myself.” “So you are cured and a

Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish GL MTLOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara