114 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 12

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 114 Extra Story 3: Jiang Yi Does Not Amnesia 12

    It was another weekend, Jiang Rulu, who had already ushered in the exam week, and Jiang Yi suddenly explored each other's secrets in the dark and damp quilt in a house with closed curtains.

    On the eve of her birthday, Jiang Qionghua called as expected, urging her to go home quickly to celebrate her birthday. When he received the call, Jiang Yi was still in the gentle village, not thinking about leaving.

    She put her arms around Jiang Silu who was messing around on her legs, and rejected Jiang Qionghua calmly: "I have an appointment with Chen Wanzhou to go skiing on New Year's Day, and Jiang Silu will go there together... Hiss... Anyway, they I will celebrate my birthday."

    Jiang Yi is a typical "I forget my mother when I have a daughter-in-law", Jiang Qionghua held his breath in his heart, but he couldn't say much, but after hanging up the phone, he thought about Ning Wenyin again G.     This Jiang Yi hung up the phone, put his arms around Jiang Silu's waist and leaned against the head of the bed to look at her, and said helplessly

    , "Why are you so... not scared at all?"

In her arms, after enveloping her from top to bottom, he leaned on her shoulder and let out a hot breath: "Because you seem to be more worried than me." Jiang Yi tilted his head, looking at her face with "bullying!

    " You make me very excited", pinched her waist with both hands and said fiercely: "You wait, you should worry about yourself later!"

    Jiang Rulu subconsciously got up and wanted to run, but in the next second, she With Jiang Yi hugging her waist, she can't go anywhere except Jiang Yi's embrace.

    In the cold winter, the two were wrapped under a soft quilt and hugged each other wetly in a heated room. The strong pheromone fragrance rots and radiates like crushed flowers in spring, making the cold winter days as bright as spring.

    The young body is embracing, entangled, and torn tirelessly, blooming at the right age, just like a flower in full bloom.

    When it stopped again, it was already evening. Jiang Yi leaned against the bed, watched the sunset outside the window gradually sinking into the steel forest along the cold sky, and stretched out his hands to rub Jiang Rushang's slender black hair.

    Jiang Rulu lay on her lap, her messy black hair covered Jiang Yi's lap, and her back. The skin that is occasionally revealed is whiter than snow.

    Jiang Yi watched the sunset for a while, then turned his gaze to Jiang Silu.

    She stretched out her hand to brush away Jiang Rulu's long hair scattered on her shoulders, leaned over and kissed her neck, and asked her softly: "Are you going to eat?" Yi's hand, the voice was a little hoarse: "Don't look, lie down with me for a while."

    Jiang Yi laughed, rubbed her hair and said: "I can't lie down anymore, if I lie down again, today will be over."

    Since that day , the two of them seemed to have opened a Pandora's box, as long as Jiang Rulu had no classes, they would hide in their exclusive house and do some happy things day and night.

    Even Jiang Yi, who feels that he is not keen on this kind of communication, can't resist the temptation of the taboo fruit. Not to mention Jiang Rushang, who is very greedy for the embrace and warmth of his lover.

    She is really a very good inducer, if Jiang Yi is not careful, he will fall.

    But the two are in perfect harmony, and the magical pheromone makes them hardly feel seriously tired on this matter. Coupled with the physical fitness, it is not that the estrus is better than the estrus.