63

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 63

    Seeing her expression, Jiang Silu had soft eyes: "Jiang Yi, I don't think it will affect anything even if there is a blood relationship. As long as we don't want children, it has nothing to do with others.

    " It is extremely avant-garde, extremely bold. She hissed lightly, and put her thumb in front of Jiang Shuang: "True love is invincible, you are an avant-garde person!"

    Jiang Shuang smiled, and approached Jiang Yi: "This game can be played by two people, do you want to share the handles?" I’m alone, I’ll play with you?”

    Jiang Yi looked up at her, and asked a little strangely: “Can Jiang Yi also play games?”

    Jiang Silu was stunned for a moment, then nodded, and said: “She will , and very good at it.”

    Jiang Yi felt that the logic made sense this time, probably because Jiang Rulu wanted to find the feeling of playing with Jiang Yi in the past.

    Jiang Yi handed over the handle, unplugged the earphones, and said to Jiang Sishang, "Let's go together. Anyway, I am usually alone, and it is quite boring at home.

    " The closest people to her besides grandma and comrades-in-arms. After Jiang Yi confided all his secrets in this world to Jiang Ruxie, he actually got a little closer to her.

    She is the first person to know her secret, the first person to make her not feel that the pheromone smell is annoying, the first person to spend a good night with her, and the first person to make her feel that in this world, she is not Not so lonely omega.

    Therefore, Jiang Yi did not resist Jiang Silu's closeness. Even if she knew that the person reflected in Jiang Silu's eyes was not herself.

    Jiang Rulu was seeking warmth from her, but after telling his secret, Jiang Yi also got comfort and loneliness from Jiang Rulu.

    Jiang Ruxie played with Jiang Yi for a while, and after the game was over, the two went to the bathroom.

    Jiang Yi originally disagreed with life and death to take a bath together, but Jiang Silu couldn't help but talk about the events of the past few days in her ear, so he couldn't do anything about her, so he went to the bathroom with her.

    After the two washed up, Jiang Yi took a set of pajamas and changed Jiang Ruling on, and lay side by side on the bed with her.

    The curtains of the room were not drawn, and the noisy lights of the city came in from the window, reflecting on the bedside. Jiang Yi looked up at the ceiling and couldn't sleep for some reason.

    She thought about going to see her parents tomorrow, and she didn't know why she was a little upset.

    Jiang Yi couldn't fall asleep, so he was prone to pancakes on the bed, flipping here and there. As soon as she moved, she lay on her side and felt it quickly.

    Jiang Silu turned sideways, turned to look at Jiang Yi's side face, and asked her, "Can't sleep? Are you feeling unwell?"

    In Jiang Silu's perception of alpha, people of this gender are very lustful. . When she was in adolescence, she checked some information and asked some questions, and found that alphas are all very honest people.

    What is pure under the bed and loose on the bed, I prefer some bold omega, and I can cooperate with them.

    There are also some alphas who are in a very serious state, and they will be very dry if they don't have it for a day.