14

return

Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 14

    Jiang Silu thought about it seriously, turned his head and saw that Jiang Yi was already eating breakfast, so he stopped thinking about it and ate with peace of mind.

    Seeing Jiang Yi come down to eat, Jiang Qionghua was in a very good mood. At the dining table, he said to the two children: "The weather is very good today, let's go to the racecourse for a run." After all, it was the first day for the two children to live together. A team building is necessary.

    After Jiang Qionghua finished speaking, he looked at Jiang Silu: "Shanglai, I agreed to take you to ride a horse with your mother. Today we will go to the racecourse. I have made an appointment. You haven't seen Dudu for a long time. Go see her for the first time."

    Dudu? what is that? Jiang Yi frowned, and glanced at Jiang Silu from the corner of his eye.

    Jiang Silu was a little hesitant, she glanced at Jiang Yi subconsciously, a little worried that she would feel wronged because of Jiang Qionghua's overtures to her. As someone who grew up with his mother, Jiang Shuang felt that he could somewhat understand Jiang Yi's psychology.

    Jiang Yi didn't notice her hidden gaze, but Ning Wenyin, who always cared about her daughter, quickly understood what Jiang Silu was thinking. She looked at Jiang Yi and smiled, and said, "Xiao Yi, too? Didn't you think you were handsome when you could ride a horse last time? Let's go over together today, how about letting your mother teach you how to ride a horse?" Jiang buried his head in his meal

    . Yi raised his head and gave Ning Wenyin an innocent look. Go horse riding together? This also means spending more time with Jiang Silu, which is not good.

    Jiang Yi was a little hesitant, but Jiang Qionghua on the side quickly reacted: "Yes, yes, yes, I just want to bring Xiao Yi over there, choose a good horse for you... and then take you to have fun." After Jiang Yi moved here, it happened that It happened that Jiang Qionghua was busy with a big project, so Jiang Qionghua had no time to take her out to communicate with her mother and daughter. This time, it is a good opportunity.

    The eyes of the rest of the people at the table fell on Jiang Yi, full of anticipation. At this moment, Jiang Yi suddenly felt that he was "the only hope in the village" and an important "glue" to promote family harmony.

    Jiang Yi thought over and over again, pointed to the wound on his face, and said: "Yesterday... I just got hurt in the face, so it's not easy to go out." She really couldn't find a reason to refuse, so she had to remind everyone that she Anyway, she is a girl who loves beauty, so it's not easy to go out with injuries.

    Jiang Qionghua didn't take it seriously: "You are still young, stumbling is normal, no one will laugh at you."

    Jiang Yi lightly clicked her tongue, what do you mean she is still young, she is almost sixteen years old, and she is old enough to fall in love early, What should I do if I accidentally provoke Peach Blossom?

    Of course, this is not the point. The point is that she just told Jiang Silu yesterday that the two of them should keep their distance and go to the team building together today. Is this plausible? And among all the people present, she is the only one who can't ride a horse. Even if she is taught by someone, she will be very boring. Is this appropriate?