64

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 64

    Jiang Qionghua choked on the words "Auntie" so much that she almost stopped crying, her hand stopped in the air in embarrassment, she looked at Jiang Yi with tears in her eyes and didn't know what to say for a while.

    Jiang Yi looked embarrassed, and explained to her: "I don't remember the past, so..." Besides, Jiang Shuang spoke in a hurry, and she didn't have a chance to ask Jiang Shuang for photos of the two mothers, so she couldn't recognize anyone for a while. It's also normal.

    Of course, based on the appearance and reaction of the person in front of him, Jiang Yi deduced that this person should be Jiang Yi's mother.

    Sure enough, after she finished speaking, Jiang Qionghua hugged Jiang Yi again, and squeezed her head with his hands, crying miserably: "I am your mother!" Jiang Yi was hugged by

    her , somewhat at a loss. But soon, she felt a kind of warmth that only belonged to a mother from this woman, and gradually relaxed her body.

    Forget it, in this world, she had an extra grandma inexplicably, and now she has an extra mother, which is not unacceptable.

    Just as the mother and daughter of the Jiang family were "embracing each other and crying", Ning Wenyin also walked towards Jiang Yi.

    Her eyes were flushed, and she looked at Jiang Yi, who was hugging Jiang Qionghua, and called her tremblingly: "Xiao Yi..."

    Jiang Yi looked up, and saw a woman who was five or six points similar to Jiang Silu standing opposite them , looking at her in surprise and excitement. At this moment, Jiang Yi saw Jiang Shuang walking towards the woman, and instantly understood that this person was Jiang Shuang's mother.

    Jiang Yi straightened up in an instant, let go of his old mother who was holding him, and greeted cautiously like a son-in-law visiting his mother-in-law: "Hello, auntie." Jiang Qionghua also let go of

    Jiang Yi at this time, Raising his hand to wipe away his tears, he said to

    Jiang Yi with some embarrassment : "This is your Aunt Ning, we...we got married a few years ago." He glanced at Ning Wenyin's flat stomach carefully, nodded, and said, "Very good, I heard from Jiang Silu that you have a child, and that Jiang Silu will have a younger sister soon, it's a big deal." Good thing."

    "Congratulations!"

    Jiang Yi's expression was very sincere, but it sounded like a polite greeting from a neighbor next door during the Chinese New Year.

    When Jiang Qionghua heard this, she couldn't help turning her head to look at Jiang Silu who was beside her. She thought to herself, when did she and sister Wen Yin have a child?

    Ning Wenyin turned her head and looked at her daughter at the side. Seeing her calm expression, she couldn't help holding her daughter's hand and sighing softly: "It seems that you really want a younger sister." Jiang Silu

    nodded : "Well, as long as it's mother's child, I'm looking forward to it."

    Jiang Yi looked at the ambiguous reactions of the other three, feeling a little confused. What do you mean, this is not pregnant?

    The four stayed at the exit for a while, attracting many people to watch. Jiang Yi managed to meet people, but he didn't want to stay here anymore and accept other people's excited eyes like seeing rare animals.