4

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 4

    Jiang Yi never imagined that he would be so miserable, even though he crossed the street, he still died young! Could it be that she is destined to be a person who is not worthy of a long life?

    When the school bell rang, Jiang Yi was still puzzled.

    On the way from the gymnasium to the teaching building, Jiang Yi felt that every step he took was heavier than the sum of the previous sixteen years.

    Anyone who knows that he will hit the streets in four and a half years will feel very sad—at this moment, Jiang Yi feels like a patient with terminal cancer.

    This is really a trick of good fortune.

    This Eighteen Forbidden novel mainly tells such a story - the famous omega rich woman in Yuncheng, Jiang Ruxie, met a substitute Gong who was very similar to her Bai Yueguang at her 24th birthday party. The relationship with the other party happened by mistake, and finally developed into a nurturing relationship.

    This novel is completely a standard Eighteen Forbidden novel-except for this and that and this and that.

    The two protagonists, regarding the issue of Bai Yueguang and the double, abused their hearts for a while, sprinkled sugar for a while, and then went on like this and that.

    As Bai Yueguang, who died early but had a strong sense of existence, in this book she is such a character—she is the illegitimate child of Jiang Ruxi's mother's new girlfriend, but unexpectedly she is a very sunny person.

    It is said in the book: "Obviously she also had an unfortunate childhood. Unlike Jiang Ruxie who used indifference to disguise herself as a strong person, Jiang Yi is a truly strong person." "She is like a bundle of warmth.

    " The sunshine guides Jiang Ruxue to become a better person.”

    “In countless late nights, Jiang Ruxun will recall her hands stretched out to her—warm and powerful, pulling her out of the abyss of fear.” It’s just because of Jiang Yi that she feels that becoming an omega is not such a bad thing.”

    Look at this description, look at this description! Isn't this the thing about picking up Jiang Silu with a little effort a few days before writing about Jiang Yi?

    And what I said for Omega in the toilet before, maybe this is how Jiang Silu developed a good impression!

    This is a typical "rescue the cat" behavior, which makes the public and the owner from another perspective have a good impression of the character's partner!

    According to the classic routine of romance novels, such a good impression is obviously the beginning of love!

    But Jiang Ruxie's love is Jiang Yi's life-threatening poison. To fall in love with her is to die without a doubt.

    Is it too late to reverse the score now?

    It stands to reason that she is time-traveled, and she is considered a character of moderate weight, so she must have some means of self-help!

    The time-traveling characters of other people's family, such as some vicious female supporting roles, can obtain a beautiful life alone by avoiding contact with the protagonist. It doesn't make sense for her, the one who got the script, to go to the doomed ending.

    Then, according to the solutions of other time travelers, should she avoid Jiang Silu from now on, avoid all choices that make Jiang Silu feel good, and never fall in love with Jiang Silu, so that she can avoid a short-lived ending? Woolen cloth?