34

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 34

    After Jiang Yi used Chen Wanzhou's account to log onto the school forum, he simply replied with a few words:

    "I'm Jiang Yi, and I'm not dating Jiang Silu. Our two parents know each other and live close together. She injured her leg. , For her mother’s sake, I’m taking care of her. Please delete the post as soon as you see it, and don’t spread these false things. PS: Secret photography is illegal, please don’t follow my life anymore. Jiang Yi finished the last

    one After sending out the text, he returned the mobile phone to the squad leader. Jiang Yi looked very cold: "Thank you for your kindness, but you should not show me these boring things in the future. The

    little squad leader nodded: "Isn't it for your reputation? I still have to show you some things." "

    A few people chatted a few more words, and soon the class bell rang, and they dispersed and returned to their seats.

    After Jiang Yi posted that statement, the forum immediately boiled when the master came out. Those who checked in as a souvenir, asked Jiang Yi How familiar with Jiang Silu, and whether she likes Jiang Silu, built a few tall buildings.

    Posts were posted, and some discordant voices began to appear.

    Among them was the The content is as follows: "Jiang Yi and Jiang Shuang are family friends? Be it.

    "It's not so much living close as living together. " After Jiang Silu's mother, Ms. Ning, got divorced, she was with the richest man in medicine in Yuncheng, and never got married..." "

    This boss is a very romantic alpha in the circle, and has many lovers, so There is such an illegitimate child as Jiang Yi. And Ms. Ning is the only one that the boss has brought home for so many years. "

    This is something that Jiang Yi's mother has not done even after having Jiang Yi for sixteen years..."

    When the second class was over, the class leader put the contents of this floor in front of Jiang Yi, watching It made her feel baffled.

    Jiang Yi was very angry: "This is such a mess, how dirty this person's thoughts are to write such disgusting things. "

    She pulled down all the content on this floor, and after reading it, she suddenly realized that the people on this floor had sinister intentions. She said that Jiang Qionghua was romantic and passionate and had many lovers, but Ning Wenyin was just one of her lovers. After Ning Wenyin left her ex-husband, her life was not good, so she became Jiang Qionghua's mistress.

    Later, she could not enter Jiang's house until Jiang Silu split into an Omega.

    Both inside and outside the words imply that Jiang Silu is likely to become a Yangzhou skinny horse.

    Jiang Yi was so angry that his hands trembled, and his angry blood came to his head. When he was in class with the monitor's mobile phone, he yelled at the stinky mouse hiding in the dark corner.

    Jiang Yi's hands kept slapping: "I think you have been in the stinky ditch for a long time, and you have never seen a normal world. Do you know what you are talking nonsense about in the Arabian Nights?"

    " Ms. Ning is the eldest daughter of the Ning family in Yuncheng, her property was divided during the divorce, and she took away the very important shares of Jiang's real estate, and she herself is not short of money." and company structure)