57

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 57

    Theoretically speaking, Alpha is a very difficult creature to go into heat compared to Omega. Unless you encounter an omega that matches you very well, or an omega that you have marked yourself, you will only go into heat under very harsh circumstances.

    When Jiang Yi realized that his pheromones were escaping uncontrollably, he quickly pushed Jiang Silu away from his arms and retreated to the side.

    Alpha's estrus symptoms won't be the same as Omega's, but it's also very unbearable.

    Jiang Yi felt as if he was thrown into a fire pit, every inch of skin on his body seemed to be licked by the tongue of fire, and it was so hot that it hurt.

    Jiang Yi staggered back a few steps, sat down on the ground, covered a certain part of his body that was swollen and aching, looked up at Jiang Ruling, and asked her pantingly: "Jiang Ruling... trouble... Inhibitors..."

    Jiang Yike has never experienced this kind of feeling, besides the pain, the heart is also very empty.

    Is that what it's like to be in heat? She felt like she really needed someone to hug her right now.

    Jiang Silu looked at her in astonishment, but quickly realized it.

    She walked towards Jiang Yi step by step, tilted her head and asked her: "Why do you need an inhibitor?"

    Jiang Yi stood up on his hands, staggered back, blushing and said: "Because I am in heat It's gone."

    Jiang Yi never thought that she would be in heat, she felt that heat was a very dangerous thing, and this omega in front of her was really too dangerous.

    In terms of physical strength, Jiang Silu was no match for her at all. But now Jiang Ruxie, who is pressing forward at every step, makes Jiang Yi feel very dangerous.

    Jiang Rulu walked towards her, letting her pheromone escape from her glands, blending with Jiang Yi's increasingly rich cedar scent in the whole room.

    Jiang Silu raised her head, looked at Jiang Yi with blushing eyes, and said, "It's not that you're in heat, it's that your body likes me very much."

    "Jiang Yi, I'm so happy... I'm so glad you didn't hate my pheromone."

    Jiang Yi saw the expression on her face, and felt a chill down her spine. She felt that if she continued like this, she would be eaten alive sooner or later. Although Jiang Yi didn't dislike her pheromones at all, she didn't want to have this kind of thing happen to this person under such circumstances.

    Jiang Yi hastily stretched out his hand, trying to stop the other party: "Wait, Jiang Silu... It's the first time we meet today..."

    Jiang Silu smiled and looked at her very tenderly: "I said, we are not the first time A meeting once. Don’t you know it very well in your heart?”

    Jiang Yi stepped back nervously: “No, why don’t you verify it again? Although we are all so skeptical, only the DNA result is the most correct. You Can you take me out first, how about we go for a test?"

    She tried to divert Jiang Sishang's attention, and even thought about knocking Jiang Sishen unconscious. But the idea flashed by, and she rejected it. I don't know why, but she can knock Song Yi unconscious without any psychological burden, but she can't do such a thing to Jiang Silu.