68

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 68

    This morning, Jiang Yi held several meetings with Jiang Shuang, and Jiang Yi actually didn't understand the terms and events involved in the meeting.

    She stood tall and straight at the door, watching Jiang Silu sitting on the main seat holding the information given by the assistant, and discussing projects with her subordinates, she always felt that Jiang Silu was as dazzling as the sun at this time, the whole People are blinding.

    Jiang Yi wears sunglasses, and puts all his attention on Jiang Rushang, thinking that it is hard not to like Jiang Rushang.

    Even if she is a little obsessed in bed, even if you can feel that she is a little nervous in some aspects, when you see her working hard, it is hard not to be captured.

    Jiang Yi felt that it was normal for him to be moved. What's more, this person is an omega who was in heat with her.

    All the meetings ended at 11:30. Jiang Shuang took Jiang Yi back to the office and took a contract for her to sign.

    Jiang Yi looked around and found that there were surveillance cameras all around, so he relaxed and sat on a small desk beside him to sign the contract.

    Jiang Silu signed several project documents that he had read before. When he stopped writing, he saw Jiang Yi signing the contract with a pen. He remembered how she struggled to do homework when she was in school, and felt very nostalgic.

    Jiang Rulu got up and walked towards Jiang Yi. She put one hand on Jiang Yi's table, looked down at Jiang Yi and the handwriting that had not changed before, and asked softly: "Have you finished writing?" Jiang Yi was signing himself

    . Name: "Okay, okay, it's almost done."

    After signing, Jiang Yi threw the contract to Jiang Shuang: "Take it and get it stamped.

    " Look at her and don't speak.

    Jiang Yi didn't know why, so he looked up at her: "Is there anything else?"

    Jiang Shuang let go of the contract, leaned on the table with one hand, stroked Jiang Yi's cheek with the other, and asked her: "Why did you keep talking to me just now?" Look at me?"

    Jiang Yi's face turned red all of a sudden, she endured her shyness, and began to quibble: "Who looked at you? How do you know I'm looking at you when I'm wearing sunglasses?"

    Jiang Silu pinched her face and smiled. : "I didn't say that you were looking at me when you were wearing sunglasses."

    Jiang Yi choked on her, and only then did he realize that he had been tricked. She became a little angry from embarrassment, turned her head away from looking at Jiang Siqi, and snorted coldly: "You are really narcissistic!"

    Jiang Silu was not angry, but just stroked her side face again, and turned her head away , and said to her: "Fortunately, you didn't say that I was passionate."

    Jiang Silu's gaze was very gentle, which was different from her mother's softness with maternal love, and it was not the halo of the elders towards the younger generation. Look into the eyes of your lover.

    Jiang Yi was tickled by her, and even felt shy. A few days ago, Jiang Yi was quite sure that Jiang Silu's eyes were not looking at her, but now she is a little uncertain again.

    It is "Jiang Yi" or her that is reflected in Jiang Silu's eyes. Jiang Rulu has always regarded her as "Jiang Yi", or did he believe her that she is a soul from another world?