58

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 58

    Jiang Yi lowered his head, glanced at the document hastily, saw the column of DNA matching degree, and confirmed that he was really the step-sister of Jiang Silu who died because of the kidnapping case.

    It turned out that what she possessed was not the "body" of the grandma's grandson, but the body of the step-sister of the person in front of her.

    For some reason, Jiang Yi miraculously felt at ease: as long as Jiang Silu didn't make a mistake, as long as he didn't make a mistake.

    No, even if Jiang Silu is right, it has nothing to do with her, why is she having fun here?

    Jiang Yi wrapped the quilt tightly, looked straight at Jiang Shuang and asked, "What do you want to talk to me about?"

    Jiang Shuang leaned against the head of the bed and smiled, "Talk about your body.

    " Li was only wearing a thin nightgown, his long straight black hair slipped from his shoulders, and the ends of his hair fell on the neckline, vaguely covering a large area of ​​spring.

    Jiang Yi's body was extremely honest, and he immediately raised the white flag of surrender.

    Jiang Yi curled up, trying to hide his allergic reaction, and coughed lightly as if nothing happened: "What... this body thing."

    Jiang Ruxun looked at the place where Jiang Yi was sitting , She stretched out her hand, pinched out a thin paper contract with her long fingers, and said to her: "You said you are not Jiang Yi, you just occupied this body, reborn and revived, right?" Jiang Yi nodded: "Yes

    , Didn't I make it clear?"

    Jiang Silu tilted his head to look at her: "Then, since you have occupied this body, shouldn't you do something for the family of this body?

    " He hesitated and said: "I think..." There is no need for that! Anyway, in the eyes of "Jiang Yi"'s family, "Jiang Yi" is already dead, so there is no need to "resurrect" and appear in front of them.

    Jiang Silu looked at her hesitant expression, and asked again: "You will be responsible for this body, right?"

    Hearing this, Jiang Yi sighed: "Yes, I can do something for her family, what do you need me to do?"

    Jiang Silu said to her: "Just treat yourself as Jiang Yi who has amnesia, don't Remember the past, and then meet with Jiang Yi’s family to let them know that Jiang Yi is still alive.”

    Jiang Yi didn’t really want to go, but Jiang Silu blocked her way: “Jiang Yi’s mother ... Or your mother has never given up looking for you. Until now, she still spends money to hire private detectives to find your traces." "

    As long as she doesn't see your body for a day, she will never give up in her life. "

    This person who does not give up, also has Jiang Silu. In the past six years, she has never stopped looking for Jiang Yi.

    When Jiang Yi heard this, she couldn't help but feel distressed for this old mother who "gives a white-haired person to a black-haired person", and at the same time she felt a little guilty.

    Jiang Yi sighed: "If that's the case, I can agree. But I won't enter your household registration again, and I don't plan to be the legal child of Jiang Yi's mother. I want to keep my current identity and be myself "