42

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 42

    Jiang Yi followed Jiang Ruxie to the side of Jiang Qionghua and Ning Wenyin, and was led by them to meet grandparents, uncles and aunts.

    The elders who are a little closer to Jiang Qionghua will look at Jiang Yi very seriously, and say something about a child like you. If your grandma knows that you have such a big daughter, she must be very pleased. What else, your parents will feel complete and so on.

    Jiang Qionghua's parents died young and were brought up by her grandma. She had a weird personality when she was a child, except for Ning Wenyin who would take care of her, in fact, not many people like a child like her who makes trouble all day long.

    Accompanied by young people, with deep affection, it is no wonder that Jiang Qionghua is so infatuated with the other party that he will not marry Feiqing, and he will die.

    Jiang Yi followed Jiang Qionghua and was praised by this aunt and that uncle, with a fake business smile on her face, she felt that her face was going to freeze.

    She felt like she was a symbol of Jiang Qionghua's happy life. She carried her along and listened to some insubstantial words as the beginning of their greetings. When they chatted, she raised her head in confusion and looked at the ceiling Empty your head.

    For most parents, children may be just one of the tools to show off their perfect life.

    Just after Jiang Yi uttered this sentence, she was dragged by Jiang Qionghua to meet the new guest.

    Jiang Qionghua took her to a woman in a beige suit with neat mid-length hair, and said hello: "Wenxu..."

    Ning Wenxu, who had just arrived, looked up and smiled at her: "Qinghua ..." After she finished speaking, she cast her eyes on Jiang Yi, with a gentle smile: "You are Xiao Yi, you look like your mother. I am your Aunt Wenxu, and I am your mother's classmate." The woman introduced

    herself After a while, he handed over the gift box in his hand, and said lovingly: "Here, this is a gift for you." "Happy birthday, Xiao

    Yi."

    Jiang Yi has never seen her before, but he thinks she looks very familiar . Jiang Yi thought about it, and felt that she looked very similar to Ning Wenyin.

    Jiang Yi took the gift and said with a smile, "Thank you, Aunt Wenxu."

    Ning Wenxu glanced at her, then turned to Jiang Qionghua and said, "This child really looks like you. We are all very happy to know that you have a child." After Ning

    Wenxu finished speaking, he glanced in and asked, "By the way, where is Miss Wen Yin?"

    Jiang Qionghua replied, "She's inside, talking to Chen Chen. Go in and look for her."

    Ning Wenxu lifted her Patted her on the shoulder: "Then you are busy, I went to find sister Wen Yin."

    The two exchanged a few words, and Ning Wenxu turned and entered the banquet hall. Jiang Yi was a little curious about her relationship with Ning Wenyin, and his eyes couldn't help following her back.

    Jiang Qionghua saw her curiosity, smiled and said to her: "Why, do you want to ask me what is the relationship between your Aunt Wenxu and Aunt Ning?"

    Jiang Yi glanced at her, and said a little speechlessly: "You Didn't you ask the question knowingly?" You could see it clearly, but you still have a childish tone, which sounds too much.