111 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 9

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 111 Episode 3: Jiang Yi Does Not Amnesia 9

    Now that the promise has been made, Jiang Yi will fulfill it.

    She got up from the bed, changed into a set of clean clothes, washed up, and followed Jiang Ruxie to school.

    The early winter morning in the capital was a bit cold. After coming out of the hotel, a bleak north wind blew in front of him, which made Jiang Yi shiver. She turned her head and looked at Jiang Shuang, who was only wrapped in a coat, and asked her: "It's so cold, do you want to go back and change into a down jacket? I have one in the box that suits you." Jiang Shuang shook his head:

    " No need, the temperature is low in the morning, and it will be much better when the sun comes out."

    Jiang Yi understood, but still stretched out his hand to hold Jiang Silu in his arms, and carried her forward. Leaning in her arms, Jiang Rulu felt the warmth in this cold early winter.

    After the two had breakfast, they came to the large classroom where the class was held.

    Jiang Ruxi led Jiang Yi to sit down in the back row, attracting the attention of many students in the same class. Jiang Shuang's roommate brought her the textbook for today's class: "Shang, your textbook."

    Jiang Shuang took the book and thanked her softly.

    The roommate smiled, and turned his eyes to Jiang Yi who was beside her, rolling his eyes: "Shang, this is your girlfriend who calls every day in the dormitory?"

    Jiang Shuang nodded: "Yeah."

    Roommate Looking at Jiang Yi, he asked, "Shang Lai's girlfriend, what's your name?"

    Jiang Yi smiled and said, "Jiang Yi." After speaking, he looked at the girl who looked at them curiously and said, "Thank you usually You have taken care of Laila. If it is convenient at noon today, I will treat you to a meal." When

    Jiang Silu heard this, he couldn't help but look up at Jiang Yi.

    It has to be said that Jiang Yi's debut made Jiang Silu's roommate very satisfied. She nodded, and said to Jiang Yi: "That's good, it's considered to be compensation for the psychological trauma caused by eating your dog food!"

    After saying hello, the roommates went to sit in the middle of the classroom together. After they left, Jiang Yi turned to look at Jiang Shuang: "Bring your roommate to dinner, is that okay?" "

    After all, I kidnapped you all night last night, it seems a little too much."

    Jiang Shuang snorted softly: " They usually copy my homework a lot. Last night and that night, it's settled."

    Jiang Yi took her hand and smiled: "But what I want is not just for one night. The next few days , you are going to live outside with me."

    In order to make the roommates feel balanced, she should treat them to a meal first.

    Jiang Silu felt that this made sense, and after class, he took his roommate and Jiang Yi to a decent restaurant for dinner.

    Halfway through the meal, Jiang Yi also had an impression of Jiang Silu's roommates. These people took great care of Jiang Silu. Of course, thanks to Jiang Silu's academic status, the entire dormitory is full of hard-working people.

    During the period, the roommates expressed curiosity about Jiang Yi, because Jiang Yi looked a little younger and felt like a high school student, so everyone asked her if she came to the capital to take the art test.