101 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 5

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 101 Extra Story 2: Jiang Sishang 5

    Jiang Silu knew that since fate had begun to take care of her, it would definitely not torture her too much.

    She could see Jiang Yi's awkwardness and softening. When hugged by her again, Jiang Silu felt that no matter what happened in the future, she would never let go of this person.

    As time goes by, Jiang Yi's liking is so obvious. In such liking, Jiang Rulu gradually began to feel that her imprisoned soul had been freed. After years of mental torture, she gradually let go.

    So much so that when Jiang Yi left suddenly that morning, she didn't even get up in a panic and chase after her.

    Because when Jiang Yi left, he gave her a kiss. That kiss, like a promise, made Jiang Ruxie willingly stay where she was and wait for her.

    That morning, Jiang Rulu slept on the bed for a long time. She didn't realize that Jiang Yi had gone out until she woke up at noon. Then she got up in her pajamas, turned on the computer and checked Jiang Yi's itinerary.

    Jiang Yi's driving route was very simple, almost following the navigation, all the way to the cemetery where her mother was buried, without any stops in between.

    Jiang Silu sat in front of the computer, watching the end point displayed by the red mark that had not moved, and sat there for a long time.

    She suddenly realized that Jiang Yi really remembered.

    She sat in front of the computer and stayed with Jiang Yi all the time across the space. Looking at it, a tear fell on the face, but the corner of the mouth was slightly raised, revealing a soft smile.

    She waited from day to night, waiting for a belated gift of apology, and also waiting for Jiang Yi.

    In the early morning, the sky was gloomy, and it was pitch black before her eyes, and she returned to the parting grass again. Jiang Yi held her all the time, her hands were so warm, even after being separated for many years, they were still the same as when they were young.

    Suddenly, she felt a crack in the dark world, and light came in. Jiang Yi appeared in the light, took her hand and went home.

    All the nightmares, from that day on, were over.

    ——

    It was another good night's dream. When Jiang Rulu was awakened by the morning light, Jiang Yi beside him had already woken up. She opened her eyes vaguely, turned her head to look at the bedside, and saw Jiang Yi who was getting dressed.

    The young woman has a very fit body. Jiang Rulu looked up and watched as Jiang Yi put on a large POLO shirt. The clothes slipped from her chest and went down along the waistline, covering her well. her perfectly contoured belly.     Jiang Rulu's eyes fell on her waist and abdomen vaguely, propped his head up with one hand, lay on the bed and looked at Jiang Yi, his voice was hoarse: "Is it really okay to go out like this?" Hearing     her Turning his head in the voice, he looked at her in surprise: "Are you awake? Did I wake you up?"     Seeing Jiang Yi's annoyed expression, Jiang Shuang shook his head: "No, I just slept enough by myself. Just woke up. Is it early for class today? Why did you wake up at this hour?"     Jiang Shuang said and got up, knelt on the bed and hugged Jiang Yi's waist, looked up at her with a smile: "If there is still time , may I help you for a while?"     She lowered her eyes, looking at Jiang Yi's belly, implying something.     Jiang Yi felt a little helpless, she leaned over and kissed Jiang Silu on the head, and coaxed her, "Didn't I tell you yesterday, today I'm going to practice on a farm in the suburbs, and I have to pick up some children." "     Time If it’s too late, I won’t make it today.”     Jiang Yi said, kissed Jiang Silu on the forehead several times, and said coquettishly: “You obedient sister, I’ll make it up to you later.” After she finished speaking, she let go of     Jiang Like a scorpion, he put on his pants in a panic.     Jiang Rulu was wrapped in a quilt, knelt and moved to her side, hugging her from behind. Leaning on Jiang Yi's shoulder, she restlessly touched her waistline with both hands, and said while tossing: "Don't let me help, are you going out to seduce others like this?" "Jiang Yi, don't you?     " Shou Fu Dao."     Jiang Yi froze all over, and leaned against her shoulder spinelessly, and asked her helplessly: "This is all a physiological reaction, and you can't tell it from the pants you are wearing today."