108 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 6

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 108 Episode 3: Jiang Yi Does Not Amnesia 6

    The friends came to Jiang Yi, not only to express condolences to her physical condition, but also to discuss about college entrance examination volunteers.

    Soon after, their college entrance examination scores will be released. Everyone usually has good grades, and they are very sure about the school they want to go to.

    However, the best schools in the country are all in the capital. Chen Wanzhou and others grew up in Yuncheng, and Yuncheng also has excellent universities, so they are entangled in whether to leave their hometown in order to go to a better school.

    Jiang Yi wasn't surprised at all. Hearing their discussion, he said, "Go. You're still young, so you should go out of the house and have a look." "

    Four years is a long time, and it happens to be the age to leave home. If you don’t go out for a walk, how will you adapt to your future life?”

    Even if you have a family business, you have to train yourself first.

    Lin Yinxi agreed with this point of view: "Yes. Anyway, I have to leave Yuncheng, otherwise the big Buddha in my house will not recite me to death every day." Jin Duolai hesitated: "I'm still thinking about it, I want to recite it.

    " major, the school in Yuncheng is very good."

    Zhang Tiantian has already been recommended, and the school is in the capital. Hearing this, he said: "My school has been confirmed, but I am a little reluctant to part with you. If you want to I can also come to a school in the capital."

    Chen Wanzhou smiled: "Well... My family chose the Capital University and let me study business. So I will go there with Tiantian."

    Chen Wanzhou said After finishing, he looked at Lin Yinxi and said, "How about it? Do you want to come together? The Broadcasting and Hosting Department of Capital University is second to none in the industry. If you come, we can live off-campus and rent a house together." The small monitor said

    contemptuously She glanced at her: "No, who wants to live with a young lady like you, maybe I have to be your nanny!"

    Chen Wanzhou was so angry when she heard this: " What do you mean you have to be my babysitter, can I cook? It’s not like you, you don’t know the grains and don’t work.”

    The little squad leader snorted and didn't bother to talk to her.

    Chen Wanzhou glared at her, looked at Jiang Yi and asked, "I remember you applied for the Police University in the capital, right? If you get the admission letter, you will go." Jiang Yi nodded: "If there is nothing wrong

    , I will go."

    Chen Wanzhou nodded thoughtfully upon hearing this. She cast her eyes on Jiang Shuang, and continued to ask: "What about Shuang? What major do you plan to apply for?"

    Jiang Shuang hesitated, looked at Jiang Yi who was on the side, and finally said nothing: "Wait until the results come out." Let's talk."

    Everyone chatted until the evening, and after dinner at Jiang's house, they went back to their respective houses, and each went to find his own mother.

    Jiang Yi went back to the small villa, and Jiang Rulu sneaked over again while the two mothers were not paying attention.

    At this time Jiang Yi was taking a bath, Jiang Rulu suddenly pushed the door open, Jiang Yi screamed in fright, jumped into the bathtub, curled up and hugged himself.