73

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 73

    Saturday came quickly, and that morning, Jiang Yi changed into work clothes and went out.

    She was going to take a taxi there, but when she was going out, Jiang Ruxie, who was lying on the bed, stopped her: "I have prepared a car for you, and the keys are in the living room. You can drive there.

    " The driving recorder and monitoring can let Jiang Ruxie know Jiang Yi's situation at any time. Jiang Yi instinctively rejected the other party: "No need, I can drive there by myself."

    Jiang Rulu lay on the bed, gave her a soft look, and called her coquettishly: "Jiang Yi..."

    Jiang Yi Her head got stuck, and Jiang Silu blinked and smiled at her: "Didn't you say you want to pick me up? Be obedient, drive that car, and pick me up at five o'clock in the afternoon." When she said "obedient",

    Jiang Yi had nothing to do with her. Jiang Yi sighed resignedly: "Okay, okay, be obedient, I'll drive there."

    Jiang Yi said, opened the door and walked out: "You remember to have breakfast, don't stay in bed, I'm leaving, Goodbye."

    Jiang Silu nodded and watched her leave.

    The sound of Jiang Yi's footsteps gradually disappeared, and Jiang Rulu was a little annoyed when he heard the sound of the door closing from outside while lying on the bed. She should have pestered her for a while just now, at least let Jiang Yi give her another good morning kiss.

    But to be annoyed, Jiang Rulu just rested on the bed for a while, then changed his clothes, and went out under the protection of Ah Quan and others.

    Chen Wanzhou's villa is on the outskirts of another district, and it takes about an hour and a half to drive there. It was past eleven o'clock when Jiang Yi arrived.

    After entering the gate of the villa in the community, she followed the navigation and drove to the Chen family villa.

    From a distance, she saw a group of four people standing in front of the villa, waiting for her.

    The leader, Chen Wanzhou, folded his arms, glanced lazily at Jiang Yi's car, and said, "That car is the car of Xianglu, Jiang Yi should be here."

    As soon as she finished speaking, Lin Yinxi, who was standing beside her in beautiful clothes, waved her arms excitedly, and shouted to Jiang Yi who was in the car: "Jiang Yi...Jiang Yi..." Jiang Yi, who was driving the car, looked at her

    . Looking at the few people in front, he recognized them at a glance. Standing from left to right are Chen Wanzhou, Lin Yinxi, Jin Duolai, and Zhang Tiantian.

    Through the car window, Jiang Yi looked at their faces that were much more mature than when they were teenagers, and couldn't help feeling a little emotional.

    Jiang Yi parked the car in front of the villa, opened the door and got out of the car. As soon as she stood firm, Lin Yinxi, Jin Duolai and Zhang Tiantian surrounded her.

    Jin Duolai is small, but her body is very flexible. She hugged Jiang Yi, and her voice was crying with excitement: "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..." Lin Yinxi

    wrapped the two of them together, Zhang Tiantian finally Stretching out her slender hands to turn the hug into a circle, she called out Jiang Yi's name in a muffled voice: "Jiang Yi...Jiang Yi..." "