return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 75

    Jiang Yi originally thought that Jiang Silu was sick in a panic, but in the end, she was fine and nothing happened, which made Jiang Yi feel a little bit annoyed.

    She let go of Jiang Sishang, pressed her on the passenger seat, fastened her seat belt, and murmured while fastening her: "If you are not sick, don't play tricks on me, is it fun to play tricks on me?"

    "Sit down quickly, I'll take you back, don't fool me with your words."

    Jiang Yi's complexion didn't look very good, Jiang Silu blinked, looked down at her, and asked a little cautiously: "Are you angry? "

    Jiang Yi raised his head angrily: "What do you think? You play me like this every day, and I don't know which of your words is true and which is false. My brain is not very good. It is difficult to distinguish what you mean, okay?"

    She seemed to really mind the little joke just now, Jiang Silu bit her lip, leaned over and hugged her, and whispered in her ear: "I'm sorry, I just think...you're a little too cute, So I can't help but want to tease you."

    Jiang Yi paused, the resentment in his heart was a little less, but it was still sour. She raised her head, pulled Jiang Silu's hand down, looked at her seriously and said, "Why did you puncture the bag? It's not agreed, we can't have a child in this way." "Jiang Silu

    , What are you thinking? What if you are really pregnant?" "

    At that time, how do you want me to face that child?"

    Jiang Rulu pursed her lips, looked up at her, a little pitifully: "There Then, we'll get married."

    Jiang Yi was almost mad at her, is this a matter of marriage? This is the problem with having kids!

    Wait... Maybe Jiang Silu thinks that after having a child, they will be able to get married?

    Would Jiang Silu come up with such a crazy idea?

    After thinking about it, Jiang Yi felt that it was really possible that Jiang Silu had such a plan.

    She started the car, held the steering wheel, stepped on the accelerator and drove forward slowly. Jiang Yi pursed her lips, her face was ugly, and after a while she said in a hoarse voice: "Jiang Shuang, do you want a child that belongs to Jiang Yi that much?"

    Jiang Shuang could see that her mood was not right , reached out and pulled her sleeve, and called her in a low voice: "Jiang Yi, don't be angry..."

    Jiang Yi felt that Jiang Rulu might not have understood the situation at all, so she took a few deep breaths, suppressing her emotions. Patiently said to Jiang Silu: "Jiang Silu, I promise to be your bed partner, your stand-in, your lover...anything is fine..." "In short, we made an agreement at that time, you want a

    child , I am willing to provide you with my DNA, so that you can have a child with Jiang Yi through the body." "

    But what do you mean? You are breaking the contract, do you know? Have you considered my feelings?"

    "Do you really think that if you have my child, I will be indifferent?"

    Jiang Yi's tone was as calm as possible, far from being agitated when she became angry from embarrassment. The volcano under the sea can erupt at any time.

    She stretched out her hand a little helplessly, and tugged at Jiang Yi's sleeve: "Jiang Yi, I won't..."

    Jiang Yi's tone was cold: "You won't... Who knows you won't..."