39

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 39

    Maybe there is no word "impossible" in the little squad leader's dictionary. During the lunch break the next day, the four alphas dragged Jiang Yi to practice dancing on the pavilion leading from the cafeteria to the teaching building. As the name suggests, as an alpha, you must not lose face at the ball.

    Jiang Yi was about to growl: "I'm not an alpha!" She obviously hasn't differentiated yet, and she hasn't grown anything strange.

    The squad leader ignored her roar and dragged Jiang Yi to the pavilion.

    In winter, it's a bit cold outside. But the small squad leader led a group of people from Class B around the pavilion, looked at Jiang Yi who was hugged by Chen Wanzhou, and said earnestly, "Whether you are divided or not, you are now a member of our Class B. Adhering to the The principle of friendship and mutual assistance, we can't give up any of the backward students!"

    "Comrade Jiang Yi, with the help of our advanced team, you have to study hard, be aggressive, and become the most shining girl at the ball!"

    Jiang Yi was told by Chen Wanzhou clasped her waist tightly, turned her head to look at the little squad leader, and was speechless: "What aggressiveness! What the most shining girl, I never thought about it like that at all! It's you who want to play tricks on me again, look at my joke! After Jiang

    Yi finished speaking, he glanced at the girls in class B around him, and said with disgust: "And you, it's not cold in winter, why are you all running over to see me lively!" The students surrounded her

    smiling Booing loudly: "Jiang Yi, why don't you just dance, Chen Wanzhou is very good, I will take you well..." "It's already here

    , just try it."

    Jiang Yi thinks that they just think high school life is too boring Only now and then will I toss her to have some fun and have a look. Of course, I was too idle, so I was duped by the small squad leader and detained by Chen Wanzhou to do stupid things here.

    Chen Wanzhou hugged her waist tightly, and said with a smile: "It's like this anyway, let's just dance one." The squad leader next to the gazebo clapped his hands and booed:

    "Dance one... dance one..."

    The students around all clapped their hands and began to shout commands rhythmically: "Jiang Yi...jump one...Jiang Yi...jump one..."

    Jiang Yi's head grew big, and Jin Duo, who was always on her side, Lai also clapped his hands with a smile on his face, and shouted as if it was a big deal to watch the excitement: "Jiang Yi... come here... Jiang Yi... come here..."

    Jiang Yi's eyes were about to pop out: "Dola, what are you doing?" Heckling too!"

    Jin Duolai said with a smile: "Because it feels very lively, everyone is so happy together!"

    Jiang Yi couldn't help complaining: "I'm a monkey in the circus, and I have to be responsible for making you happy."

    She mouthed Said such words on the Internet, but put his hand on Chen Wanzhou's shoulder, with an expression of "broken cans and smashed", "come as soon as you come, who is afraid of whom", and said as if going all out: "Forget it, forget it, as long as you are happy Come on, come on, I have nothing to fear except death."

    Chen Wanzhou smiled and said to her, "That's right."

    Chen Wanzhou put his arms around her waist and said to her: "Then come, listen to my command... Stretch your left foot..."