121 EXTRA: SISTER XU'S GOOSE FACTORY

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 121 Extra Story 4: Sister Xu's Goose Factory

    Jiang Yi studied veterinary medicine, which is a five-year major. From the summer vacation of the senior year, according to the professional requirements, the group of veterinarians had to go to animal hospitals, or zoo farms and other places for internships.

    This year, Jiang Silu has already returned to Yuncheng to establish a company, won many new projects, and became a new star in the Yuncheng business district. Jiang Yi is a family-loving person. During the internship, he discussed with the counselor and returned to a farm in Yuncheng for an internship.

    This farm was newly opened a few years ago. It used to be mainly for poultry farming and fish farming. However, after the business grew, it began to consider the project of raising pigs. Around May, Jiang Yi and another classmate from Yuncheng came to this farm to give some technical support to the farm owner.

    The farm is opened in the suburbs. In addition to the farm, the smart boss also set up two greenhouses to grow vegetables, making the biological chain perfectly closed and achieving a self-sufficient living standard.

    Living here, in addition to being far away from the hustle and bustle of the city, with water, electricity and internet, life is actually quite nourishing.

    It's just that Jiang Yi is a family man, so he will inevitably miss his wife and children. But the days on the farm were relatively busy, and she couldn't ask for leave to go home, so she had to make video calls with Jiang Sishang every day to relieve the pain of lovesickness.

    That night, when Jiang Yi was typing papers under the vine rack on the first floor with his computer in his arms, and scratching his itch while looking up information, Jiang Silu's video call came in.

    Jiang Yi connected the phone in no time, looked at his sweetheart who appeared in the video, and said hello with a slight raise of the corner of his mouth: "Jiang Silu, have you eaten yet?" In the video,

    Jiang Ruyu was wearing a white shirt with black hair. Scattered, sitting on an office chair with a very capable look. She raised a smiling face, and said to Jiang Yi: "Of course, what about you? What are you eating tonight?" Jiang Yi

    smiled and rolled his eyes: "It's grilled fish. Let me tell you, the grilled fish made by sister Xu Feng , Super delicious! She is really good at cooking!"

    Sister Xu Feng is the owner of this farm. She is a retired soldier who used to live near Yuncheng. After retiring from the army, she and her wife Yu Yu came to the outskirts of Yuncheng to open a farm. Relying on the assistance plan, the farm business of the two is doing well.

    Jiang Silu propped his chin with one hand, and looked at her with a smile: "Then you have eaten so many meals, did you steal a few times?"

    Jiang Yi nodded: "Of course, it's not easy to learn, Why don’t you go home and make something delicious for your wife.”

    Jiang Silu said angrily to her: “Then you come back, if you don’t come back, how can I get delicious food. You haven’t come home for a week, I’m sorry Miss you."

    Jiang Yi coaxed her: "Next week, I will go back next week, I will definitely go back."

    The two flirted for a while, and Jiang Yi found that the little miracle did not appear today, so he asked Jiang Silu: "Where is the miracle? Are you sleeping? Are you still playing?"