48

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 48

    Jiang Silu's birthday party didn't end until after nine o'clock in the evening. Jiang Yi was at home, and after eating the dinner made by Grandma Xu, he started playing games with headphones on.

    Although she was playing a game, she was actually a little absent-minded all the time, listening to the sound of footsteps coming from outside her door. It stands to reason that today is Jiang Silu's birthday, no matter what, he will invite her to eat cake.

    As a result, she waited from eight o'clock in the evening, and waited until after nine o'clock before the small squad leader sent a message that the venue was over.

    From Jiang Silu's villa to home, it takes at least an hour and a half by car. In addition, Jiang Silu has to send his friends back, whether he can go home tonight is still unknown.

    Maybe the adults in the family will think it's too late, so they just live there and won't come back. Anyway, the relationship between her and Jiang Silu was just that way, it didn't matter whether she ate the birthday cake or not. Between sisters, they don't necessarily have to eat each other's birthday cake.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Yi became somewhat dispirited. Hastily cleared a level of the game, after washing, took off his clothes and went to bed, closed his eyes and began to sleep.

    Her sleep quality has always been very good, and she can basically fall asleep as long as her mind is over. So after a while, Jiang Yi fell asleep.

    It was already half past nine in the evening when Jiang Silu sent the last classmate to the car. It was still early, and Jiang Silu's villa was not occupied all year round, so Jiang Qionghua finally decided to drive home with Ning Wenyin and her daughter.

    On the way back, Jiang Rulu was sitting on the back seat of the car with a box of cakes in his hand, looking at the night scene passing outside the window with his head tilted.

    She brought a cake to Jiang Yi, but she hesitated whether to send it to her. After all, it was getting late, and she was afraid that rushing over would disturb Jiang Yi's sleep.

    Just when Jiang Silu was struggling, Jiang Qionghua, who was driving in the driver's seat, said, "Did you bring a cake for Xiao Yi, right?"

    Jiang Silu nodded and replied obediently: "Yes. "

    Jiang Qionghua held the steering wheel and said: "Then I will send it to you later."

    Jiang Silu was startled, and subconsciously wanted to veto the proposal. In the end, he just squeezed the cake box tightly, nodded and said good.

    At this moment, Ning Wenyin, who was sitting in the passenger seat, said, "When I get home, it will be almost twelve o'clock, and Xiao Yi will fall asleep by then."

    Jiang Qionghua also thought about the same reason: "It's also... She usually goes to bed at 9:30. Play games with her every day, and she goes to bed at 9:00, and her schedule is quite regular."

    Ning Wenyin sighed and said to Jiang Qionghua: "You play with her every day when you come back from work. She will also feel distressed. Calling until nine o'clock, I don't want to delay your time."

    Ning Wenyin didn't bother to talk to her, and then said: "It's past ten o'clock, call Xiaoyi, if you haven't slept yet, you can call her Bring a cake."

    Jiang Qionghua groaned and started calling Jiang Yi. The phone beeped for a while, then hung up automatically when no one answered.

    Jiang Qionghua murmured, "I didn't answer, I must have fallen asleep." After speaking, he said to Jiang Sishang, "Shangshang, go back and put the cake in the refrigerator. I'll take it to her tomorrow.