5

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 5

    "Cough cough cough...cough cough cough..." Jiang Qionghua covered her mouth, coughing very hard.

    Jiang Yi didn't expect her to have such a big reaction, so he quickly reached out to grab a tissue and handed it to her.

    Jiang Qionghua took the tissue, covered her mouth and coughed for a while before she could catch her breath. She raised her hand to press the tears at the corners of her eyes, breathed for a while, and then looked at Jiang Yi after she had recovered, "Why did you suddenly ask this question?"

    Jiang Yi was a little speechless: "It's not that you said that Aunt Ning would move in with us Well, of course I have to ask about this.”

    Thinking of his own plan, Jiang Yi involved Jiang Silu: “What’s more, Aunt Ning’s daughter has become an Omega, and you have to marry her mother and daughter To live together, you must have a suitable identity."

    Jiang Qionghua was a little surprised: "How do you know that the sapphire has differentiated into an Omega? I told you?" She probably never told Jiang Yi about this!

    Jiang Yi resisted the urge to roll his eyes, thinking that his cheap mother was really unreliable. She sighed, and said to Jiang Qionghua: "You don't know that Jiang Shuang and I go to the same school, do you?"

    Jiang Qionghua was shocked: "You know the name of Shuang!"

    Jiang Yi sighed: "Of course I know! In the class next door, she came over to say hello to me in physical education class today!"

    Jiang Qionghua's focus was completely distorted: "Did you take the initiative to say hello to you? Then why did you reply? Did you greet people properly? You didn't have any conflicts, did you?" ? You didn't show a cold face to Shang, did you? You didn't bully Shang, did you?"

    Jiang Yi knew that she was a cheap daughter in Jiang Qionghua's eyes, but she didn't expect to be so cheap. Listening to her mouthful of scorpions, she is simply a living daughter, which makes Jiang Yi really can't stand it.     She was a little helpless, and answered a little coldly: "It's just an ordinary greeting, can I still eat her? Closer to home, what do you think, do you want to marry Aunt Ning?"

    "Look, Jiang Silu is also an omega now. According to the logic, you should marry Aunt Ning and have a legal status before you can live with an omega with a minor omega daughter.

    " Didn't think about it. She poked the bowl and frowned: "Marriage... is a matter for adults, your child's family, don't think too much about it."

    Jiang Yi groaned and poked the bowl. She raised her head to look at Jiang Qionghua, narrowed her eyes slightly and urged, "That's what you said, don't you want to call your mother?"

    Jiang Qionghua sips a scorpion every day, and looks like a daughter-in-law. She must miss him very much. It's my daughter.

    Jiang Qionghua blurted out: "Of course I want to..."

    Before she finished speaking, she met Jiang Yi's understanding expression, and all her words were stuck. How should I put it, I suddenly remembered that I already had a cheap daughter, or the one that I had never taken care of for nearly sixteen years. As a conscientious entrepreneur, it was hard for Jiang Qionghua not to feel guilty.

    She coughed lightly, and said as a cover-up: "It doesn't matter if you think about it or not. Don't think so much about your child's family."

    Jiang Qionghua actually wanted to say that she already had a child, and now she is more looking forward to Jiang Yi calling her Mother. But such hypocritical words, Jiang Qionghua couldn't say anything to Jiang Yi. 1