104 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 2

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 104 Episode 3: Jiang Yi Does Not Amnesia 2

    Jiang Yi and Jiang Shuang came to the hospital soon. After checking their bodies overnight, they confirmed that there was no serious problem with the two children, so Ning Wenyin took them home.

    Because Jiang Yi temporarily marked Jiang Sishang, on the way, Jiang Yi leaned into Jiang Sishang's ear and asked in a low voice: "Do you want to remove the mark?" In case Jiang Qionghua asked, Jiang Yi felt that

    his answer It must be full of loopholes.

    But Jiang Silu obviously had a different idea, she shook her head and said: "No, the temporary mark can only last for half a year. And... now it's good."

    She hadn't smelled Jiang Yi's pheromone before, Now just by staying in the same space with Jiang Yi, one can smell the overwhelming smell of cedar. If it hadn't been temporarily marked, Jiang Silu felt that he might be in heat the moment he smelled it.

    She held Jiang Yi's hand, and really wanted to hear from Jiang Yi that she would admit that she liked him. Just because Ning Wenyin was here at this time, Jiang Shuang stopped his eagerness to move.

    She looked straight at Jiang Yi, feeling embarrassed. Jiang Yi raised his hand, scratched his face, and said in a low voice, "If you think it's okay, then so be it."

    With Ning Wenyin present, the two children didn't dare to do anything out of the ordinary. After arriving home, Ning Wenyin urged them to go back to their rooms to wash and rest. , I made soothing tea for them again, hoping that they could sleep peacefully.

    After tossing all night, Jiang Yi was already tired. After returning to her small villa, she quickly took a shower, dried her hair, pulled up her curtains, and lay on the bed stretched out.

    The morning light was twilight, illuminating the dimly lit room, and it was covered with blue mist. He was obviously very tired, but Jiang Yi lay on the bed with his eyes open, but couldn't fall asleep at all.

    She looked at the ceiling, her fingers caressed her lips unconsciously, and her mind was full of Jiang Ruxiong's initiative to kiss her.

    Very fragrant, very soft, she made a lot of money!

    Jiang Yi now began to understand why the ancient foolish emperor would play with the princes and only laughed for the Bomei people. So a sweet and soft little beauty, if she throws herself into your arms, she will even give her life, okay?

    For some reason, Jiang Yi thought of Jiang Silu's confession again, stroked his lips and giggled. She smiled and rolled up the air-conditioning quilt next to her, rolling on the bed like a silly dog ​​with the quilt in her arms.

    Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! Jiang Silu likes her! Jiang Silu likes her!

    Although Jiang Yi knew that if Jiang Silu fell in love with him and followed the plot of the world line, he would be looking for his own death. But after what happened tonight, she decided not to think about it so much.

    Youth is very beautiful. If you are not honest, do not do what you like, and do not like the people you like, then what is the difference between living in vain?

    Anyway, things are already like this, it won't get worse, so let's just accept our fate.

    Jiang Yi hugged the quilt and rolled around on the bed, thinking foolishly: Jiang Rulu confessed his love to her yesterday, but she didn't seem to respond.