13

return

Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 13

    On the first night when Jiang Silu first arrived at Jiang's house, the two spent it peacefully.

    The next morning, Jiang Yi, who originally wanted to sleep in, was awakened by a hasty knock on the door in his sweet sleep.

    There was a knock on the door, and through a door, Jiang Qionghua's voice came in clearly from outside: "Jiang Yi! Jiang Yi! Get up and eat!" "It's

    eight o'clock! Get up and eat!"

    "I'm cooking today !" Breakfast is ready, come down and eat!"

    Jiang Qionghua was like every worried parent, on weekends, she would never give children a chance to sleep in, and would come and shout for someone with a loud voice.

    Jiang Yi was annoyed to death by her, and even began to miss those weekends when Jiang Qionghua had to work overtime. What the hell is going on with this guy, is he still letting people live a good life?

    Jiang Yi grabbed the quilt, covered his head, and shouted impatiently to the door: "I don't want to eat!" Eating less will not starve to death, but less sleeping will be a problem. People will die!

    The knock on the door paused for a moment, and then it rang louder: "How can you not eat! Get up quickly! Go to bed after eating!" "

    Jiang Yi, get up for me!"

    Jiang Yi put his head Burying deeper into the bed, she covered her ears, but she still couldn't stop Jiang Qionghua's shouts. Early in the morning, Jiang Yi felt as if ten thousand groundhogs were screaming in his ears!

    ah! It's annoying!

    Hearing the tireless knocking on the door, Jiang Yi was so angry that he threw off the quilt, jumped off the bed with bare feet, came to the door, and opened the door with a slap in the face. Looking at Jiang Qionghua outside the door, she said angrily, "You are so annoying! I even said I don't want to eat! Why are you knocking and knocking!

    " It was disheveled and drooping, but the eyes staring at Jiang Qionghua were very energetic, like a young rooster in high spirits.

    Jiang Qionghua unconsciously weakened a little after being yelled at by her. But when she thought that Jiang Yi couldn't get up to eat the breakfast she worked so hard to cook, she was a little annoyed.

    Jiang Qionghua straightened her back, coughed lightly, covered up her guilty conscience, and said softly: "I made breakfast, it's super rich, if you don't get up, you won't have anything to eat~" Jiang Yi held the door

    , Her face was ugly: "Don't eat! Goodbye!"

    After she finished speaking, she pushed with one hand and closed the door with a bang!

    "Hey..." Jiang Qionghua looked at Jiang Yi's voice disappearing behind the door, and subconsciously took a step forward, but her nose was ashamed.

    Seeing Jiang Yi close the door and go back to sleep, Jiang Qionghua said anxiously: "What's your attitude! I told you to get up for dinner, how could you treat me like this!"