53

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 53

    In the dark night, the fragrance of omega is so strong. It was like the most vivid road sign, guiding the desperadoes behind the two children to follow.

    As Jiang Sishang's pheromone became more and more concentrated, the smell on Jiang Yi's body became more obvious. Because of omega's seduction, her pheromones swept through every place she passed like a storm.

    In the dark night road, Jiang Yi took advantage of the bright moon in the sky to drag Jiang Silu along the highway.

    Both of them are children with particularly good physical fitness, and the two people chasing after them were suppressed by Jiang Yi's pheromone, and their speed gradually slowed down. After a turn, Jiang Yi threw them away.

    Jiang Yi dragged Jiang Silu to run in the dark. The strenuous exercise caused them to start to lack oxygen, their throats became tight, and their lungs hurt. After panting and running for a while, Jiang Rulu, who was weakened by the estrus period, staggered and fell forward uncontrollably when going downhill.

    Jiang Yi held hands with her, and they both fell to the ground as they were surrounded by her.

    Through a layer of thin clothes, the knees of the two rubbed against the asphalt road, leaving large scars.

    Enduring the pain, Jiang Yi quickly helped Jiang Silu up, and asked nervously, "What's the matter? Are you injured?"

    Jiang Silu's knee was scratched, but she didn't notice it. The emotional tide in her body was surging, tormenting her terribly.

    Jiang Rulu has already started to have a fever, and his head is slowly becoming blurred. She leaned against Jiang Yi's hand and shook her head: "No...it's okay...Jiang Yi...Jiang Yi, you go...leave me alone..."

    She knew that she couldn't hold on for long.

    Jiang Yi's heart was beating like thunder, and he seemed to have heard the approaching footsteps of the gangsters. She held Jiang Silu's face halfway, and through the light, she vaguely saw the blood on her hands staining Jiang Rulu's face.

    In Jiang Yi's mind, heaven and man are at war. At one time, it was the enchanting appearance of Jiang Rusun in the book, and at the other time, it was the pure and charming appearance of Jiang Rusun, who was about to turn eighteen years old in front of him.

    Ah, go crazy

    and die! Didn't he die at the age of twenty? At least two years longer than before!

    She lifted up the long hair around Jiang Silu's neck, put her hands on the glands on the side of her neck, suppressed her violent heartbeat and said, "I won't leave you alone, Jiang Silu." Jiang

    Yi As he spoke, he leaned over and hugged the other party, and breathed on the side of Jiang Shuang's neck: "It may hurt a little, so don't make a sound, and bite me if you can't help it."

    Jiang Shuang lifted her hair from her By then, she knew what she was going to do. There is no way, her pheromone is too strong, if there is no inhibitor or alpha pheromone, sooner or later she will lose her mind in the tide of emotion.

    Jiang Silu put his arms around Jiang Yi's shoulders, and nodded his chin.

    Jiang Yi hugged her forcefully, opened his mouth to enclose the gland on the side of Jiang Rushuang's neck, and bit down hard.