Chp 1

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 1 The Early Apocalypse
  Hundreds of years have passed since the outbreak of the apocalypse. Today's earth is a world where humans and zombies coexist.

  The girl stood on a high building and looked down. Her eyes were sharp and her breath was cold. She looked at a couple walking together on the ground. The boy was a high-level zombie and the girl was a human.

  As an eighth-level psychic psychic, her vision and senses are better than ordinary people.

  Therefore, the bloodthirsty desire hidden in the boy's eyes could not escape her eyes at all.

  Zombies only have strength and the desire to eat. They are a race born with a lack of emotions and humanity. They can devour all other humans, so how can they easily fall in love with humans?

  Advanced zombies that continuously evolve through devouring have an appearance and intelligence close to humans. They are good at hiding and hunting in secret, causing countless humans to disappear silently.

  Just like this boy, using human emotions to make them willing to die for them.

  In such a near future, it is very likely that humankind will become completely extinct.

  The girl sneered, her red lips parted slightly, "These days, when you are in love, you have to be careful that the partner eats you alive."

  After saying that, she looked at the smart watch on her wrist, took one last look at the turbid sky, and walked towards to the research room.

  Jingke Research Laboratory.

  Jiang Nan looked at the obedient girl in front of him and said softly: "After you enter the space-time warehouse, we will completely cut off contact. If an irreversible accident occurs, you will also lose your life. Have you considered everything clearly?"

  "Now that I have decided, it means that I have considered these possibilities." Tang Anan looked relaxed and fearless.

  "Okay." Jiang Nan looked at her daughter who had grown up. Although she was reluctant to let go, she was also deeply relieved.

  They all know that if this experiment fails, Tang Anan will disappear forever, and the laboratory will need to conduct experiments again to find a new 'envoy'.

  She went with a mission.

  "The research laboratory has allocated a portable space for you, which contains some medicines and food." "The

  mission instructions are also in it. In the future, it will give you reminders."

  Jiang Nan took out an optical brain and gently Raising his hand, the optical brain turned into a beam of light and disappeared between Tang Anan's eyebrows.