181-190

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 181
  After talking about the monster's weakness, Chen Ruolan wanted to discuss with Chen Zhong the matter of catching the spy. This matter is big or small. If it is left unchecked, it will be very troublesome if other people know about it and the base's people will fluctuate. of.

  Seeing Chen Zhong staring at her, she felt embarrassed and touched her neck awkwardly.

  "Dad, why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?"

  Logically speaking, it shouldn't be possible. Didn't Yan Jili just take care of it for himself? Isn't it clean?

  Chen Zhong's eyes gradually became moist, and after hearing Chen Ruolan's words, he glared at her angrily.

  Chen Ruolan smiled coquettishly. It's not that she didn't notice it, she was just pretending to be stupid. She wasn't good at handling such touching scenes, so that was good.

  "Dad, go and announce to the people on the farm that those things are actually fine, and the staff are not sick. Then we can wait for those people to show their fox tails." Chen Ruolan thought that this method was foolproof, and she was quite satisfied. nodded.

  "You can solve the problem with just a few words. You are so beautiful." Chen Zhong stabbed her angrily.

  Naturally, he was unhappy when his plan was belittled like this. He choked and said, "Okay, then you can give me a few words of guidance." ... The two of them pondered in the

  room

  for a while before finalizing the plan.

  Logically speaking, Chen Zhong should handle this matter, and Chen Ruolan just needs to stay in the office.

  Who would have thought that Chen Zhong didn't realize something was wrong until he was halfway through, and pulled up Chen Ruolan who was sitting comfortably on a chair.

  "You also go to the base and see if there are any spies from other bases sneaking in. Don't be lazy here." How

  can you say this nonsense? Even if it is really right, Chen Ruolan will not admit it even to death.

  "No... no way, I didn't want to wait for you to come back, then," Chen Ruolan suddenly lost the courage to continue and sighed.

  Then he said: "Okay, okay, I'll go take a look right now. Okay, are you satisfied?"

  After working for so long, I can't even come to my dad to take a rest. When will the end of the world end!

  Chen Zhong and Chen Ruolan worked together to clean up the spies hidden in other bases.

  Naturally, Yan Jili couldn't hide such a big thing, not to mention it was related to Chen Ruolan.

  Almost immediately, he rushed to Chen Ruolan's side. Seeing his dusty appearance, Chen Ruolan's heart warmed up and she took the initiative to pat the dust off his body. She couldn't help but take a few sips and coughed until tears came to her eyes. Out.