Chp 44

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 44: No one in my brother’s family
  thought that she would obediently give him the baby. Unexpectedly, her expression changed and she held the baby tightly in her arms. Her red eyes became darker. She changed from her previous well-behaved look and her eyes were alert. Looking at him, he didn't even eat any noodles.

  Chi Yanhuai's outstretched hand paused in the gap between the two of them. He lowered his eyes, as if his thoughts were surging. He calmly retracted his hand and comforted in a low voice, "Don't let it go, just hold it and eat it."

  Hearing this, Tang Anan's tense body relaxed, and he glanced at him carefully again, seeing his expression. I felt relieved as usual and continued eating noodles.

  He was thoughtful and seemed to mention it casually, "Did your parents give you the doll?" Even if you like the doll, you shouldn't have this reaction when you want to take it away.

  It was as if everything she had left was being taken away, the kind of alertness and vigilance that arose from the bottom of her heart, mixed with panic and fear.

  She had obviously behaved normally from the moment we first met, but she was uncharacteristically different when it came to this baby.

  Tang Anan stopped moving his hands and moved his eyes to the doll, seeming to be deep in thought. The scene was tense for a while, and after a while, a choked and helpless voice sounded in the empty living room.

  Her eyes were full of sorrow and sorrow, and she said slowly, "Baby, the baby was given by mother."

  Tang Anan stared at it absently, tears rolling in his eyes, and in the blink of an eye, the tears fell down his white and tender cheeks, dripping The back of Chi Yanhuai's hand also hit his heart.

  Chi Yanhuai quickly wiped away the tears on her face, patted her back gently, and his voice became hoarse, "I'm sorry, brother, I won't ask anymore."

  I think it's already very sad for a child to be separated from her family, so there's no need to add salt to her wounds.

  Tang Anan looked up at him, with a dark tide surging in his eyes, "I saw the monster penetrated my mother's body. She told me to run, run, keep running." As she spoke,

  she sobbed softly, "Dad has also changed. He turned into a monster and threw his mother down."

  He hugged the baby in his arms tightly again, his childish voice filled with endless sadness, "Three days ago, it was An An's birthday. But on that day, my grandparents fell down, and later , Dad also fell."

  "Mom asked me to run quickly, but I wanted to go with my mother. But my mother pushed me away, and the monster behind her caught her."

  Tang Anan looked around and then He opened his mouth and said: "Mom said that the villa area is very safe and asked me to run here." He

  looked down at the doll and said in a deep voice: "Mom told me to live, and all I have is the doll. This is my birthday gift. They are also mom and dad." She suddenly raised her head and looked at Chi Yanhuai with a serious expression: "It belongs to me, no one can give it to me."

  Chi Yanhuai's heart was shocked, and he looked at the stubborn little girl in front of him with complicated eyes. He stroked her hair with pity and comforted, "Okay, I won't give it to anyone. From now on, my brother can be your family, if you don't mind." [Congratulations to the host, he successfully deceived another savior] 007

  Suddenly The sudden appearance interrupted Tang Anan's brewing mood.

  Tang Anan was noncommittal and did not answer the system's words. Instead, he looked at Chi Yanhuai closely and said softly: "Can I trust you? Brother." "

  Of course." Chi Yanhuai responded readily, and he squeezed her little With a look of distress on his face, he said, "From the moment I picked you up from the tree, I had no intention of leaving you behind easily."

  Although he was temporarily soft-hearted, he never regretted it.

  Tang Anan smiled happily, and she threw herself into his arms, her voice filled with joy, "I believe in you, brother." But suddenly the topic changed, and she looked up at him in his arms and asked : "Why is there no one at my brother's house?"

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com