Chp 7

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 7 I'm sorry, you've been arrested

  for a long time, you might as well just go up and beat me up. What else does he have to worry about when Tang Anan is a walking murder weapon?
  "You didn't even ask." Tang Anan smiled, "Don't you want to be polite? I don't object to this." "

  It seems that I underestimated your strength." He sighed.

  "It doesn't matter, there will be plenty of time to get to know each other in the future." After

  she finished speaking, she called out to the girl who was arguing with the others, "Goodbye, sister."

  Tang Anan smiled cutely and sweetly, but it made the girl itch with hatred.

  This dead kid, just wait for me.

  Watching them walking up, everyone else had indifferent expressions, except for the girl who had a malicious look in her eyes.

  If you want to get supplies from those people, it depends on whether you are lucky or not.

  Half of the second floor has been cleared and partitioned to prevent zombie attacks.

  There was a lot of movement downstairs. They had been temporarily staying near the stairs, and now they knew someone was coming up.

  "Hey, there's a new guy here." The man with a toothpick in his mouth sat on the beer box and sneered.

  Except for a few groups of people who died fighting for the territory on the first day, no one dared to come up after that.

  "Boss, do we want it?" The man made a neck-cutting gesture towards the person not far away.

  "If you can't handle both of them, don't bother me."

  "Yes, yes!"

  The man picked up a pistol and leaned sideways against the security door.

  "Listen to what's going on below. That person has a lot of background. We'd better be careful." "

  Hey, what are you afraid of? No matter how powerful he is, can he be as fast as my bullets? It's a joke." "

  Haha, that's what Brother Hu said."

  Yan Jili hugged him As Tang Anan climbed up the stairs, he saw two stout men leaning against the door, seemingly waiting for them to come up.

  The two men looked at each other and became more casual. They said mockingly: "Tsk, there are really two people who are looking for death."

  Tang An'an in his arms turned his little head, looked around, and said curiously: "Huh? Two people who are looking for death. , where is it?"