Chp 32

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 32 Sister, let’s sleep together.

  Yan Jili clenched his fists and smiled, and soon returned to his normal and serious expression.

  He patted Tang An'an's little head and said warmly, "Okay, you can't say that to others."

  "Okay, brother." Tang was well-behaved.

  The man put the water on the table. The light in the dim room was weak, so he couldn't see his face clearly, let alone his current expression.

  "Drink the water and leave." The man's voice was as feminine as his appearance, and seemed even colder in the darkness.

  "Okay, thank you for the hospitality." Yan Jili picked up the water, put it to the tip of his nose and smelled it, and was about to drink it all.

  Then Tang Anan took out a white thing from nowhere and put it into the cup, and said happily: "Add some sweetness to life, brother, drink it quickly, it's so sweet."

  Yan Jili lowered his eyelashes, raised his head, and put the cup into the cup. Drink all the water in one gulp.

  "An An also wants to drink something sweet. Sister, let's drink something sweet together. It's delicious."

  Tang An'an's eyes were clear and moist, his tone was brisk, and he looked childlike.

  When the man saw that all three of them drank the water, a sneer appeared on his lips.

  He turned around and walked into the back room again. Before leaving, he seemed to be suddenly kind-hearted: "If you three are tired, you can take a break here, but don't stay too long." Tang Jili: "Thank you." Not long after the

  man

  left, Tang Anan He started to cover his head and his voice became tired: "Brother, I'm so sleepy, I want to sleep."

  Chen Ruolan looked at her blankly. Wasn't she quite energetic just now? Why did she suddenly feel sleepy? Could it be that children get sleepy quickly?

  "I want my sister to hold her to sleep." Tang Anan stretched out his hand to her and smiled very cutely.

  Unexpectedly, she would let him hug her to sleep. Chen Ruolan was slightly stunned. After all, she only stayed in her brother's arms along the way.

  However, who would have the heart to refuse such a cute child?
  He held Tang An'an in his arms, patted her back gently, and said softly: "Sleep peacefully, sister will stay with you."

  Tang An'an put his arms around her shoulders and whispered in her ear: "Sister , you are sleepy too, let's sleep together."

  Chen Ruolan paused, her expression gradually became confused, she murmured: "I'm sleepy too. Let's sleep together."

  Chen Ruolan lay on the table and fell into a deep sleep. Tang An'an, who was in the middle, had a smile on his face and seemed to have fallen asleep.

  "What's wrong with you?" Yan Jili frowned slightly. He was about to reach out and push them, but he felt his consciousness suddenly blurred and he fell down beside the table.

  The man hiding behind the door heard that there was no movement inside, took out a thick rope from the cabinet behind him, and walked towards them slowly.

  He tied everyone's hands and feet, making it difficult for even a strong man like Yan Jili to break free.

  This shows how good the quality of the rope will be.

  A dull laugh broke out from the man's throat, which looked particularly eerie in the empty room.

  He dragged the two women in first, and then the tall, strong man.

  In the back room, there was a blanket on the floor. It was very big and wide.

  The man lifted up the blanket, revealing a slightly darker template. He lifted it up, and the heavy wooden board hit the ground with a dull sound.

  Under the wooden planks were several steps, and he dragged his new prey down.

  Inside, there was a large humanoid frame, and a black shadow was struggling desperately. It was unclear what it was.

  The man walked slowly to the candlestick, lit the wick with a lighter, and the flames swayed in the air, illuminating the entire basement.

  The shadow's appearance was gradually revealed in the firelight. It was a thin woman.

  However, the woman's eye sockets were all black, her nails were black and long and pointed, a piece of cloth was stuffed in her mouth, and a slight roar came from her throat.

  There are some scattered pieces of meat on the ground. It's unclear whether they are human or zombies
  (End of Chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com