Chp 65

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 65 Why should you avoid it?
  Chi Yanhuai took the emerald-green crystal core that she threw and crushed it in his hand.

  I just feel a warm current rushing in, and my body and mind feel like being embraced by warm spring water.

  [Chi Yanhuai gained 100 experience, current light power level is 2, experience value is 100/300]

  Light power is an extremely rare power in this world.

  Not only are they rare among superpowers, they are also very rare among zombies, so the experience standards for low-level experience points are not as harsh as other superpowers.

  All the zombies in this warehouse have been killed by two people. Chi Yanhuai handed a bag to her and said, "I only got three spiritual power crystals. The others are gold or earth power crystal cores." ."

  Tang An'an put the bag of crystal cores into his pocket, looked at Chi Yanhuai who had matured a lot after recent experience, and couldn't help but praise, "Brother has made great progress." "Thank you,

  but compared to you, brother is still inferior. Far away, I don't want to need your protection every time." Chi Yanhuai smiled, flicking her eyebrows, and raised the corners of his lips slightly.

  "I was really deceived by your acting skills when we first met. You little girl, what are the benefits of lying to me?" "

  Haha." Tang Anan's eyes were like stars twinkling, she said matter-of-factly, "Of course it's just to watch. Let's see what kind of person my brother is."

  Chi Yanhuai raised his eyebrows slightly, smiled warmly, and said in a voice as low as the clear spring water, "What kind of person does An An think I am now?"

  "I think" Tang An'an asked him to squat down, stretched out her arms to hug his neck, put her forehead against his, and looked at each other with dark eyes. She smiled sweetly, "My brother is a very gentle person." "Huh?" Chi Yanhuai Mo Che

  's His dark eyes crashed into her clear pupils, and he saw the amusement in her eyes, and she laughed softly.

  "Gentle? Let me let you feel that way."

  His eyes were full of meaning, and there seemed to be unpredictable emotions surging.

  "Heh." Tang An'an chuckled softly, her voice was like a whisper. She stopped her fun and said seriously, "No matter what kind of person my brother is, he will not hurt An An, right?"

  Chi Yan Huai stared at her for two seconds, then opened his thin lips and said, "Yes." His knuckled hands pressed on her soft black hair and rubbed it, "I will never hurt you." There was a smile in his eyes, his

  expression mild. Tang Anan's existence was different for him after all.

  Not only her experiences these days, but also her person. He will protect her and grow up safe and sound.

  "That's good." Tang Anan's smart eyes turned slightly, his eyelashes fluttered, he took his hand and walked out, his soft and waxy voice echoed in the empty warehouse.

  "It's time for us to go home and welcome the arrival of brother's brother."

  Chi Yanhuai looked down at the young girl beside him, staring at the cute little spin on her head, then raised his eyes to look into the distance, and said softly, "Okay. Let's go home."

  The two walked to the door of the warehouse and wanted to walk towards home.

  Suddenly, a shrill cry for help came along with an old voice.

  Chi Yanhuai's eyes flashed slightly, he turned around, hugged Tang Anan and hid behind the warehouse, blocking almost all sight, leaving only a small crack to see clearly what was going on outside the door.

  Tang Anan stayed in Chi Yanhuai's arms, raised her eyes and asked him doubtfully, "Brother, why are you hiding?"

  She also saw the scene just now, it was just an old man holding a young girl and running away frantically. There aren't many zombies behind him, and with their abilities they can definitely help deal with it.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com