Chp 22

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 22 Take a look at the internal organs.
  "What?" Tang Anan's voice was not loud. Yan Jili didn't hear clearly and asked in confusion.

  Tang Anan raised her lips and smiled deeply, "Say, I want to kill that mutated mouse and see its internal organs?"

  When the shocked people around heard this, some people vomited bile with nausea, and others looked at her strangely. , silently moved away from her.

  Even Chen Ruoran, who had been pestering Yan Jili, silently took a few steps back with a complicated look on his face.

  Rats that were half the size of a human were extremely rare, but she
  was still wrong. She had never seen such a rat since she was born.

  It's not half the size of a man when it's standing, it's half the size of a man when it's crawling.

  What's more, if you look at it as if it's mutated, it will only look more disgusting and unbearable.

  And when the little girl saw this kind of thing, her first reaction was to see the internal organs?

  Chen Ruoran's face turned pale. Fortunately, he didn't really offend her just now.

  Glancing at the mutated rat in front of the glass door that was banging against the door, she felt her stomach churn.

  It's disgusting enough that humans have turned into monsters, but now even those animals are
  turning into monsters. Tang Anan stretched out his hand, and as soon as he touched the doorknob, someone shouted urgently: "Don't open the door!"

  The man was trembling, his voice was hoarse, and he seemed to be talking. Caused by excessive use of his voice in a short period of time, he pressed against the door with an anxious expression.

  "I saw that it ate a lot of zombies and a lot of people. It started from a very small one and gradually became bigger and bigger." "

  We originally wanted to wait until it left before we came out, but we didn't expect to be discovered by it. "It's gone."

  He scratched his hair irritably, "Zombies move slowly, and we can kill them as much as we can, but it's different, it's very fast, and we have no way to kill it." "So, don't open the door. Otherwise we

  'll He will die here."

  Yan Jili's eyes darkened, his eyes locked on the mutated rat separated by a layer of glass, and he frowned slightly. He naturally believed in Tang Anan's strength.

  But there seems to be more than one such mouse.

  He looked far away, and saw the rats running wildly outside in groups surrounding the pharmacy.

  He was staring at them with bared teeth, as if they were fresh food in captivity.

  "Well, it's going to be difficult now." Tang Anan looked confused.

  There is a lot of garbage, and it is difficult to deal with it at one time.

  She looked up at Yan Jili and asked with a smile: "What are you going to do, brother?"

  Hearing this, Yan Jili looked at the densely packed area outside, his scalp felt numb, he lowered his head and looked at Tang An'an, and asked tentatively: "Burn it on fire?"

  Tang Anan's eyes flashed brightly, and she nodded excitedly: "Okay, okay, brother is great, brother is awesome."

  At this time, she seemed to be an inexperienced and naive little girl.

  The people around him had different expressions after hearing this, and some began to whisper among themselves.

  "There's no fire here. Did he bring a lighter?"

  "Stupid, even if he brought a lighter, you haven't seen the attack power of those rats. Is this something that a lighter can solve?!" "

  Oh, it seems so."

  "Then what does he want to do?"

  Just when everyone was wondering, Yan Jili put Chen Ruolan on his back on the chair again, and asked Tang An'an: "Is there any oil?"

  Without the help of oil, it would probably take a long time to clean up the mutant rats. long time.

  But, why is there oil in the drug store?

  Unless someone bought oil and left it here and forgot about it, where would he find oil in this situation?

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com