Chp 80

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 80 Isn't it good to stay?
  The girl crawled out of the room. She hid in a hidden place and stuck out her little head to carefully observe the surrounding situation.

  At night, the villagers who had already taken action became active and moved around intensively. Fortunately, she had grown up here and was familiar with the terrain here, so she was not discovered by anyone in the cover of darkness.

  The girl looked at the courtyard that the village chief had deliberately vacated. In the past, outsiders were placed in this place by the village chief, so An An should also be here.

  She didn't want to lose her new friend, nor did she want her to disappear.

  She fumbled and actually let her climb in through the window.

  The girl called in a low voice, as if she was afraid of being discovered, "An An? An An, are you here?"

  In the darkness, Tang Anan, lying next to Chi Yanhuai, slowly opened his dark eyes. As soon as she called, all the people who were not sleeping in the room pricked up their ears and used their hearing to observe the girl's movements vigilantly.

  Tang An'an suppressed Chi Yanhuai's move to get up and whispered in his ear, "I know you. Just lie down first."

  Chi Yanhuai responded in the same low voice: "Is it really okay?"

  "Yeah. "

  Then go ahead and be careful."

  Tang Anan placed the doll on the ground, her steps light and without making a sound. She quickly pulled the girl to her side and immediately covered her mouth.

  He said softly: "Shh, big brothers are still resting." Then let go.

  The girl who was panicked by being suddenly dragged relaxed after hearing Tang Anan's voice.

  She was delighted: "An'an!"

  Tang An'an said: "Keep your voice down."

  The girl quickly covered her mouth, blinked her eyelashes, and whispered into her ear: "An'an, I also like to be friends with you."

  Tang An'an raised her eyebrows slightly and said with a trace of surprise: "You came here in the middle of the night just to tell me this?"

  The girl shook her head hastily, "No, no. An An, I'm worried that you will leave without saying a word." She whispered, "Every time my mother wants to lock me in the room, she will go out by herself at night." "

  Then the next day, all the foreigners staying here disappeared, as if they had never been there."

  Tang An'an: "So?"

  The girl grabbed her hand, "An'an, will you also disappear? Just like them."

  Tang Anan looked back at her with black eyes, and after a while, he seriously replied, "No."

  The friendship she expressed at the beginning The intention is just to gain her trust temporarily so that I can find out more useful information.

  But what she didn't expect was that this girl would go against her mother's order and sneak out to find her for the sake of her new friend.

  This surprised her.

  "Can you tell me why they disappeared? Why did your mother treat you like this?" Tang Anan put his hand on the girl's thin shoulder and asked in a low voice.

  The girl shook her head, "I can't say." She held her hand tightly and said to her: "An'an, why don't you come home with me? I beg my mother to let you stay, so that you won't disappear. "

  Qiqi, I can't leave." Tang Anan replied awkwardly.

  "Why?" Qiqi obviously couldn't figure out why she didn't want to stay, and added, "Didn't An An say she wanted to be friends with me? Wouldn't it be good to stay here with me?" "

  Qiqi." Tang Anan's hand was gentle He gently put his hand on the back of her hand and said helplessly, "I also want to stay with you, but my brother is my only relative and I don't want to leave him." "That's it." Qiqi hesitated, "

  But Mom may not agree."

  "So, will something bad happen tonight?" In the darkness, Tang Anan's eyesight was equally excellent. She stared closely at Qiqi's eyes, not letting her go. Mood swings.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com