Chp 78

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 78 What did you find

  ? Tang Anan returned to Chi Yanhuai before dark and looked at him with a smile.

  Chi Yanhuai pinched her fair and tender cheeks and said in a gentle tone, "Are you willing to come back?"

  Tang Anan looked at him with bright eyes and waved to him, asking him to come over. Chi Yanhuai leaned over and lowered his eyelashes.

  She said softly: "I saw a lot of interesting things. I'll tell you slowly."

  Chi Yanhuai's eyelashes trembled slightly, and he turned his head and looked into her smiling eyes. His voice was magnetic and low: "You have been shopping all day. To find the secrets of this village?"

  Tang Anan snapped his fingers and winked mischievously, "Correct answer."

  "Isn't that why my brother chatted with those villagers?"

  "Ha." Chi Yanhuai lowered his eyes and chuckled, "Let's talk somewhere else."

  The two of them moved to a hidden corner, accompanied by Chi Yanduo and his direct subordinates.

  Chi Yanduo looked at Tang An'an's pure eyes filled with excitement. He raised his eyebrows and said softly: "Kid, what did you find?"

  Tang An'an raised his index finger to his lips, "Shh--"

  She threw After getting off the doll, it landed firmly on the ground, its eyes glinting with faint red light as it glanced around, its legs jumped around in a circle, and then returned to Tang Anan's arms.

  He shook his head at her and grinned.

  "Okay, we can talk." Tang Anan touched the doll's blond hair and raised his eyes to look at the three people in front of him.

  Chi Yanduo stared at the doll in her arms quietly, and opened her thin lips: "Your doll is very interesting."

  Tang An'an smiled, "Omnipotent baby, you have no chance to enjoy this blessing."

  Chi Yanduo : "."

  She straightened her expression and said, "Let's get down to business." The next second, she dropped a shocking piece of news.

  "I suspect that they are raising zombies in captivity."

  Chi Yanduo; "?"

  Chi Yanhuai: "."

  Officer: "!!!"

  Next, she threw out another message, "And, we will be these things "New food."

  Chi Yanduo narrowed his long eyelashes and sneered, "Things are getting more and more interesting, but so far these are all your guesses. Do you have anything to prove?" "Of course.

  " Tang An'an said happily, and then said: "First, the attitude of the villagers is extremely suspicious. Compared to soldiers, you should be more sensitive."

  Chi Yanduo: "This doesn't mean anything. People have always been more enthusiastic about soldiers . ."

  Tang An'an: "But is this really the case? There is a difference between genuine enthusiasm and false enthusiasm. I won't say more about this." "Let's talk about the second

  point, the village cadres are not full. , that is to say, someone is missing, but it seems like nothing happened to them."

  Officer; "It is possible that these cadres went out on business and have not returned yet."

  Tang Anan shook his head, and before she could speak, Chi Yanhuai spoke, "According to their unified statement, no one of them left the village a few months ago." In other words, the

  idea of ​​going out to do errands is not true.

  He looked at Tang An'an and said, "I also asked them about the missing village cadres, and they said they had resigned and returned home. When I asked again, they still said the same thing, but the micro-expressions on their faces couldn't deceive anyone. "

  Obviously, they collectively made up false information."

  Tang An'an nodded, "Yes, if you resign and go home, there will definitely be a new village cadre to take over. And the apocalypse happened a month ago in this village. It is not a very poor and remote place. It is not difficult to find a successor." "

  In other words, these missing village cadres may still be in this village. Either the deaths were caused by man and they deliberately concealed it, or..."

  she Pause briefly.

  "These people are all infected. They may be the carriers of transmission, or they may be victims."

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com